Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted Variant Zombies with Grave Weapons (More figs. added 01/07/12)
03-26-2011, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2014 11:25 PM by samuraitrev.)
Painted Variant Zombies with Grave Weapons (More figs. added 01/07/12)
KEEP SCROLLING THROUGH THIS THREAD THERE'S GRAVE DEAD OF EVERY TYPE

Greetings humans this is Samurai writing from a dank tomb somewhere underneath the Dark Lord Sarku's Black Fortress.
Check out my new stuff I bought from Heresy. The Heresy Zombies only cost me £10 in total. That's only £1.25 a figure. Almost giving them away. These zombies are a cheap and great way to add variant Grave Weapon Zombies.
Those with the red bases are GWZ's so that new players can distinguish them.
I also have a new rule for myself. If the Zombie fig is naked then they're getting painted putrified flesh.
If they have clothing that hasn't rotted away then I will paint them with blueing dead flesh. Works for me!

First off the 'Sickle' GWZ and YES that is a rat eating his guts. I have made all their weapons covered in rust. Stipple on (over Black) Scorched Brown then Vermin Brown then Blazing Orange and the odd line of Chainmail. Hey presto, Rust.

Next up the torn in half 'Crawling Torso'

Here's 'Rusty Axe'

Next up a Zombie with an 'Explosive' personality! This model originally had horns at the side of his helmet. I just snipped 'em off and made him look like a military guy who perhaps died during the last outbreak. I used a piece of wire and piece of cotton to make the stick of dynamite.

Next we have 'Stench of Death' zombie.

Here's another 'Stench of Death'

This guy's just a standard Zombie

So is he

Hope you enjoyed lookin'. Can't wait to game with them (They took me all day yesterday and a bit of today)

If you like these miniatures buy them here http://www.heresyminiatures.com/undead.htm

Comments/questions welcomeWatchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Painted Variant Zombies with Grave Weapons (More figs. added 01/07/12) - samuraitrev - 03-26-2011 05:13 PM