Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombie Strategies (How do you handle playing zombies?)
12-02-2010, 03:32 AM
RE: Zombie Strategies (How do you handle playing zombies?)
I am the resident Zombie Player in my house, and I've been learning quite a lot since I bought this game. I'll list a few here for you:

1. burn through cards as quickly as possible. If a card isnt useful at the moment, discard it.

2. choose your targets carefully. as long as you block exit routes from buildings, you'll eventually corner them.

3. always block doorways when you're cornering heroes. because heroes cannot move diagonally through doorways, they'll have to stop at the zombie and fight. don't forget to leave one right behind the first as well. 2 turns to kill them is better than one.

4. your main goal is to grief the players. If i can walk away from the table and not have the heroes hating me, I know that I'm doing something very wrong.

--

with that being said, I often use Escape in the Truck as an introduction scenario for this game. It's easy, and a lot more interesting than Die Zombie, Die!

how I normally go about winning this one is to either work through my cards till I find Loner. or, which happens more often as i normally play with 2 hero players controlling 2 heroes each, I will kill off one hero each, then keep the others on the run.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zombie Strategies (How do you handle playing zombies?) - deneb - 12-02-2010 03:32 AM