Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombie Strategies (How do you handle playing zombies?)
10-17-2010, 12:08 AM
RE: Zombie Strategies (How do you handle playing zombies?)
Haven't been playing all that long, but the one thing I've found out is that deck cycling is key. There have been times that I've held on to a great card, thinking that it would come in handy eventually, and have almost always regretted it. My rule of thumb is, if I don't see a way to use this card during this turn or the next, chuck it. Throw everything you can at the heroes (card-wise) early on. I've found that if you can make the Heroes feel like it's hopeless in the early rounds, it will make you job easier the rest of the game.

Also, beware Zombie Hunger. Every time I've lost as the Zombies, Zombie Hunger has played a part in it. Space your Zombies out as best you can, so that the Heroes can't just move in a "decoy" to draw your Zombies away to clear a path for everyone else. Obviously, they can't over-use this tactic, but if it's late in the game and you've killed less than four Heroes, they can really hurt you with it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zombie Strategies (How do you handle playing zombies?) - T Sean Collins - 10-17-2010 12:08 AM