Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my first painted zombies!
03-03-2012, 08:58 AM
RE: my first painted zombies!
Goodcop paints his first ever Zombies and the result is..........WIN!! Well done Goodcop these are better than the indians. More coverage and depth. I like the overall gritty 'look' They look like dirty Zombies who have just walked out of a collapsed building oozing fresh blood.

If I could give you any advice I would go further with the highlighting. You can get dramatic results fast. Be bold. For example On Zombie 1 you could paint a brighter blue on his left leg. Imagine a light source above him so the tops of his leg, shoulders and forearms get a brighter shade if you don't have the brighter colour just mix white with the original base coat.

Overall I would be happy with the results. Also like most things the more you practice the better you will get. My only question is this: Have you been officially Bitten by the painting bug now?Watchmen02

Happy paintingZombie17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
my first painted zombies! - goodcop2000 - 03-03-2012, 01:11 AM
RE: my first painted zombies! - SoCalRMD - 03-03-2012, 02:45 AM
RE: my first painted zombies! - samuraitrev - 03-03-2012 08:58 AM
RE: my first painted zombies! - Pred - 03-04-2012, 03:08 PM