Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
All 20 Promo Cards of Series One
09-17-2009, 06:50 AM
RE: All 20 Promo Cards of Series One
Disposable Wrote:After seeing this post I went and checked what I had. Turns out I was only missing #17 and #18 from the SE CD (which I concidentally had ordered from Amazon marketplace that morning, and now have in hand).
I now have all 1-40. I am not sure how it worked out. I know some are from the 3 supplement packs, and I know 17 and 18 came from SE CD.
At Pax, we spent tons of time talking 2 guys (sadly, I never got their names) and Scott. I know buying certain items netted you some promo cards, but not sure what cards came with what.
My wife told Scott she wanted it all. LNOE, GH, all 3 supplement packs and preordered the 3 new expansions coming soon. I had to talk her down from buying the crystal blue zombies as well.
I wouldn't be surprised if that kinda purchase is few and far between. I thought I heard him say something to the effect of throwing in all the promos because she bought everything. He also threw in a free t-shirt.
So there are at least 40 confirmed now.

As of right now, #1-38 are "officially" out. There are a few of you out there that have #39 and 40; those have so far been given out as "thank you's" and will (I'm sure) come out with one of the three new expansions coming out here soon . . .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: All 20 Promo Cards of Series One - theconcerned - 09-17-2009 06:50 AM