Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
May I have acess to the downloads section?
08-05-2012, 02:26 AM
RE: May I have acess to the downloads section?
(08-05-2012 02:06 AM)MythosGamer Wrote:  Youve got my vote. After our conversation its pretty obvious how much enthusiasm you have for FFP and AToE. Welcome to the dark side.

Thanks MG... that means a lot coming from you.. your channel really inspired me. I am a biut of a YouTube addict and have a "vidoe game" lets play channle as well where I play stratergy games and adventure games mostly, as well as a Adventure Game review channle and some othres not worth mentioning.. but I nvr really conisdered doing board games untill I saw your AH videos.

Like I knew of WatchItPlayed but somehow this didn't want me to try it myself. Instead I was somehow focused on making virtual versions of my games and recording them like my computer game videos.

Anyway... your awesome! Everyone go sub his channel an if you do not have a google account.. it is time to come visit us on planet earth.

Roll High!!
Youtube: TragicTheBlathering
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: May I have acess to the downloads section? - Tragic - 08-05-2012 02:26 AM