Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
May I have acess to the downloads section?
08-08-2012, 10:34 PM
RE: May I have acess to the downloads section?
Hey guys! Being a somewhat new member myself, I thought I could throw out my perspective. First I do want to say it has amazed me how polite and motivating everyone has been on this site and Im sure the membership has had alot to do with that. However I think it may be a double edged sword in that not having access to downloads would turn some people away and not grow the community. Custom content is a big part of modern board gaming.

In Tragic's case I can totally understand his disappointment. After talking to him after he picked up AToE it was pretty obvious how excited he was about the game and his plans to add to the community. He has done so much for the LotR LCG community and now that hes focusing some time into my new favorite game I cant wait to see what he does!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MythosGamer/videos
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: May I have acess to the downloads section? - MythosGamer - 08-08-2012 10:34 PM