Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
May I have acess to the downloads section?
08-08-2012, 11:57 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2012 11:59 PM by Tragic.)
RE: May I have acess to the downloads section?
(08-08-2012 10:34 PM)MythosGamer Wrote:  I cant wait to see what he does!

Well like most of the games I like I'll be making a strange Eons plugin for aToE.. Heroes, Villian, Villian Sheet, Monster Counters (Square / Circle) , Location Cards, Event, Mythos Cards, secrets etc etc. I'll prob make a generalised FAQ Title" sheet for people to put a FAQ on and any rules needed for the variant as well a Sheet for co-op, team and vs dice rolls.

I'll be using all my own GFX so as to not annoy the mods, and it will be posted @ Strange Eons and BGG. Though it will be a while b4 the plugin is out as I will have to wait for my pre-order of the Coast to come in the mail.

It will be a all in one strange eons plugin.. much like the other ones I have made.

Also I have a custom scenario I am already thinking about.. based on "Village of the Dammed". I will want to do a few play through so I can get the maniacs under control as well as understand how best to mod them for my theme.

Still should be fun.. looking forward to screwing about with this game a lot.. it is really a very good game.

Roll High!!
Youtube: TragicTheBlathering
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: May I have acess to the downloads section? - Tragic - 08-08-2012 11:57 PM