Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So...mix 'em all together? Or keep 'em seperate?
10-10-2012, 10:04 PM
RE: So...mix 'em all together? Or keep 'em seperate?
(10-10-2012 08:44 PM)Wasteland Jack Wrote:  Honestly, in my recent plays (just core and SW), I haven't felt that the cards from SW brought in any distinctive changes to the Shadowbrook locations.

Like I said, part of it may be my own perception. It just felt...different...to have so many "SW" themed events occurring while I was pursuing a Coast Villain. Most the minion attacks kept occurring there, The Hand kept popping up there, that's where 2 of 3 pieces of Cursed Gold kept turning up, etc.

Like I said, I DID have a lot of fun tying the various elements together. Maybe the fault lies not with my games but with myself. Zombie03

Maybe I need to think of Shadowbrook & surounding environs not has having one distinct Evil happening at once, but all kinds of crazy stuff going on at the same time, & just because you're pursuing one doesn't mean you won't run into the other.

Thus, you could be pursuing the Spectral Horseman, get attacked by a lycanthrope in the Olde Woods, Drowned Dead on the Forgotten Island & The Crimson Hand on the Shipwreck, & this is not a flaw but a feature. Insane20
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: So...mix 'em all together? Or keep 'em seperate? - MoonSylver - 10-10-2012 10:04 PM