Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So...mix 'em all together? Or keep 'em seperate?
10-11-2012, 09:23 PM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2012 01:59 PM by Wasteland Jack.)
RE: So...mix 'em all together? Or keep 'em seperate?
(10-11-2012 05:45 PM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote:  We chalked up the crossed themes as "Shadowbrook is a spooky place and you never know what kind of evil you're going to run into." Plus we draw our heros at random - so you get a random cross section of abilities - well rounded if you will. That seems to work well with well rounded evil. If you taylor the evil on a given board you may render some characters weaker on certain boards than other. Not sure how that would play out.

True, however I am not really saying change villains by board, but choose a villain, then remove cards that completely do not apply to that particular villain. I don't think it would affect the play that much as most cards I am thinking of are minor altercations. Take for instance the Vial of Holy Water or the oath of devotion that you can purchase in the monastery, how can that effect the werewolf, it can't really, so why include it. Granted they are purchasable but that is the jist I was getting at.

edited for a typo.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: So...mix 'em all together? Or keep 'em seperate? - Wasteland Jack - 10-11-2012 09:23 PM