Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So...mix 'em all together? Or keep 'em seperate?
10-13-2012, 06:14 AM
RE: So...mix 'em all together? Or keep 'em seperate?
(10-12-2012 02:17 PM)Wasteland Jack Wrote:  Last night I tried looking through the cards and analyzing which one would not apply to which villain....then a little voice said in my ear,

"Why are you bothering doing this, is it really that necessary? Can't you just play the game as is?"

I pondered this a bit...and realized, sometimes I just gotta play the hand I am dealt. The voice then said,

"You are such a geek, it's late, come up to bed. You've got work in the morning"

I shuffled all the cards back in with their respective piles and conceded that this topic is a moot point. I shall play the game as it was delivered and not question the Almighty Frog.

W.J.

I just realized, the little voice in your ear sounds like my ex-wife...Zombie19
Freak02
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: So...mix 'em all together? Or keep 'em seperate? - MoonSylver - 10-13-2012 06:14 AM