Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Most powerful card in the game"
10-25-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: "Most powerful card in the game"
(10-24-2012 08:59 PM)PJON Wrote:  
(10-24-2012 08:40 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  If you can grab the hedge trimmers and make way for a space with a ton of zombies in it, it is AWESOME! You get one extra fight dice for every zombie in your space. Meaning, literally, if you have 5 zombies in your space, you get 5 extra fight dice.

I dont see the fun in the Hedge Trimmer. Ok, yes 5 Zombie gets you 5 extra dice, then 4 Zombies 4 dice, 3 Zombies and so on......

All you have to do is Hate the Living, or roll better then them. The Chainsaw is a waste unless you have gasoline.

I think the Meat Clever and maybe a Bat, or with the Chain saw or some other extra die weapon, can yeild you better than the Hedge Trimmer.

But yes. The Smell of Brains is awesome.

Perhaps, but the way I look at it, even one extra fight dice is always a pretty cool thing to get. Now, obviously if the HP gets into a fight with a bunch of zombies, they would ultimately hope to kill them all. However, you are forgetting that, technically, if you fail to kill any of the zombies while using the hedgre trimmers, then they STILL count towards the number of zombies in your space. In other words:

- 5 zombies in your space, with the hedge trimmers, you now get 5 extra fight dice. So, let's say you kill the first zombie...

- 4 zombies in your space, so you get 4 extra fight dice. Now, say you fend that zombie off, but are unable to kill it. You then move on to the next fight...

- There are still 4 zombies in your space, so even though you already resolved two fights, you still get 4 extra fight dice. That zombie you didn't successfully kill is still there.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Most powerful card in the game" - StayPuft - 10-25-2012 08:37 PM