Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Does Timber Peak seem worth it? and Concerns on the L-shaped Boards
11-02-2012, 08:01 PM
RE: Does Timber Peak seem worth it?
As far as whether certain charactes are dead or not, there are definitely hints within the original game (characters appearing as zombies on certain cards, etc.), but I don't think there are necessarily any legitimate, in cannon answers. I am sure they intentionally left this ambiguous, and left it kind of up to us fans to discuss. The reason for that would likely be so you can choose to assume your favorites lived if you so desire, and thereby still have the option to use them in Timber Peak.

Think of it like this... As you play the game more and more, characters are going to die sometimes you play and live others. For example, say you play a bunch with Father Joseph. Sometimes he will die, sometimes he will live. You can change his story every time you play. So, I wouldn't necessarily say that him being a zombie in one of the cards means he probably died.

That said, it is definitely a lot of fun to speculate, and play detective. ;-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Timber Peak seem worth it? - StayPuft - 11-02-2012 08:01 PM
RE: Does Timber Peak seem worth it? - LSD - 01-03-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: Does Timber Peak seem worth it? - LSD - 01-03-2013, 09:14 PM
RE: Does Timber Peak seem worth it? - LSD - 01-03-2013, 11:12 PM
RE: Does Timber Peak seem worth it? - LSD - 01-04-2013, 01:44 AM
RE: Does Timber Peak seem worth it? - LSD - 01-04-2013, 06:40 AM