Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted Zombies by Heresy Miniatures (Zombie sets 3 + 4)
02-22-2013, 06:20 PM
RE: Painted Zombies by Heresy Miniatures (Zombie sets 3 + 4)
(02-22-2013 02:44 PM)alderdust Wrote:  I didnt know you had a youtube page samuraitrev i am now subscribed ill check them out...im always too scared to paint my minis...im afraid ill f them up

Thank you for subscribing! I think you should give painting a go. Have a practice on your Zombies if you make any mistakes just cover the area in blood!Zombie13 With a little patience and a few paints and a brush you're good to go. It's a great hobby and it's really cool to game with your very own painted minis.

As a side note. My wife and I have been gaming with a fellow TZG member; Spirit, his wife and nephew. We just played our 2nd game on wednesday. It was good to have someone come over and check out and game with all my LNoE minis!Watchmen02 Both close games too, it looks like we've got a new little gaming group going.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Painted Zombies by Heresy Miniatures (Zombie sets 3 + 4) - samuraitrev - 02-22-2013 06:20 PM