Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Timber Peak and the Original LNOE to mix or not to mix?
12-03-2013, 03:59 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2013 04:02 AM by ForestRunner.)
RE: Timber Peak and the Original LNOE to mix or not to mix?
I think I'm in the minority according to general consensus on the Forums.

We've elected to stick to the story type structure as initially promoted in the original LNOE. So everything pre-TP represents the opening chapter in the Zombie Apocalypse... and Timber Peak represents the second chapter. I've added other web exclusives (so I have duplicates for "standard" LNOE + TP) and the web-based scenario we got for Halloween 2012. Soon to add to this "second chapter" will be the Hold the Line web exclusive and Blood in the Forest in the new year.

Considering Timber Peak has survivors from Woodinvale, with the rulebook hinting at more survivors, it seemed the logical way forward for us. It works and it's fun, and I guess that's what counts at the end of the day.

Might be a minority perspective, but shows either way can still work depending on what you and your gaming group want out of it.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Timber Peak and the Original LNOE to mix or not to mix? - ForestRunner - 12-03-2013 03:59 AM