Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Timber Peak and the Original LNOE to mix or not to mix?
12-04-2013, 11:33 PM
RE: Timber Peak and the Original LNOE to mix or not to mix?
Admittedly despite keeping TP seperate, I'm ALL IN with the cards... both Hero and Zombie decks. Original, Advanced, Promo (web exclusives) and all expansions... the works.

Maximises replayability (which is huge in gaming for me!) and really keeps players on their toes when they're searching for something specific. We actually like the fact that you're also not guaranteed to find specific item/townsfolk within the alloted number of turns anyway - it adds to the suspense, just like a movie.

Zombie events causing Hero card discards still have their place outside of deck depletion - eg as ZP, I like seeing a chainsaw or pump shotgun go by and the look of despair on the players faces when it does.

Regardless... I think there's no real right or wrong. Do what's best for your group and just have fun!

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Timber Peak and the Original LNOE to mix or not to mix? - ForestRunner - 12-04-2013 11:33 PM