Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is LNOE dead? or just for now?
12-18-2015, 07:18 PM
RE: Is LNOE dead? or just for now?
I sort of have mixed feelings. I always dig adding new stuff to a game I love. On the other hand, sometimes too many expansions just start to make the game seem too convoluted. As much as I love every single LNOE item, I find my group and I almost never implement some of the later expansions such as the ones with barricades and all that. The scenarios are just too complicated, so we rarely feel like getting into them.

For similar reasons, we actually have yet to even touch Zombicide Season 3. It just sort of felt like it added TOO much to a game that didn't really need more complications added. Sort of in a why fix what ain't broke kind of way.

All the same, I would still continue to support the game with any new stuff they add. Even if my group winds up not really using some of it all that often, I still like being able to have it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is LNOE dead? or just for now? - alderdust - 12-14-2015, 02:13 PM
RE: Is LNOE dead? or just for now? - StayPuft - 12-18-2015 07:18 PM