Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Another Hero Defeat
06-25-2018, 04:01 PM
RE: Another Hero Defeat
I am trying to play things as autonomously as possible with both sides. As an example: Sheriff Anderson was in the hangar near one of the doors, and there was a zombie one space away from him near the other door. The zombies had Locked Door and Cornered, so I knew that as soon as Anderson was about to move they would have played Locked Door. And then on their turn, they considered playing Cornered, but I decided against that due to the mass of zombies growing near two other heroes. So I tried to play that situation as correct as possible for the zombies.

As far as Anderson goes, he absolutely used the baseball bat in his hand to help him defeat the zombie in the hangar, and then on his next move he left the hangar and headed south towards the hospital because there were no zombies in that area. So again, I'm trying to play it how it would have gone had I not been playing solo.

Now, with that said, it's entirely possible that I'm being too hesitant with playing cards or even searching for items, hoping that the heroes will just win with luck. Or possibly because I know what cards the zombies have in their hand. I'm honestly trying to be as autonomous as possible, even going to so far as to roll dice to determine which pits spawn new zombies. Could also just be a rash of bad luck for the heroes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Another Hero Defeat - Popestar - 06-24-2018, 11:34 PM
RE: Another Hero Defeat - mqstout - 06-25-2018, 12:55 PM
RE: Another Hero Defeat - ATOEtalGeek - 06-25-2018, 01:54 PM
RE: Another Hero Defeat - Popestar - 06-25-2018 04:01 PM
RE: Another Hero Defeat - Achtung Panzer - 06-27-2018, 09:53 PM