Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Conquest Begins with Invasion...
08-24-2010, 02:24 AM
RE: Conquest Begins with Invasion...
Quote:I think my problem is that the characters on the box look "fake" - stick on 'taches, beards etc. where as both the LNoE & AToE Heroes were believable looking characters.

For the first time with a FFP product, it actually looks like they raided a costume shop and just gave them to anyone at hand, rather than picking the actors to suit the character.

In fairness, Becky, in LNOE, looks like she bought her Nurse uniform from Ann Summers but that doesn't detract form my enjoyment of the game at all.

Quote:I definately see your point...however I think of it kind of like I do video games.

Using the same game engine isn't a bad thing at all.

Absolutely dude. Couldn't agree more.

I am quite eager to grab this game. I love sic-fi at least as much as the undead. Might have to pretend to myself that the Martians are from a little further afield though.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Conquest Begins with Invasion... - Sarku - 03-24-2010, 01:55 PM
RE: Conquest Begins with Invasion... - Diakon - 08-24-2010 02:24 AM