Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
3D ATOE board(s)
11-11-2021, 10:44 PM
3D ATOE board(s)
Not sure if anyone has done this yet but I have decided to go all out and make a tabletop 3d board for all 3 boards. I have all the locations figured out, as I am going for a more fantasy theme, since all of my terrain is for fantasy. everything I don't have has been ordered such as the shipwreck, stone and covered bridges plus much, much more. Very much looking forward to this Xmas present to me and hopefully a grateful gaming community that will game upon it. Will be 8ft x 4ft when completed.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2021, 11:49 PM
RE: 3D ATOE board(s)
Nice! I hope you post Pics. when you get it together.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
11-12-2021, 12:18 AM
Woooow. This sounds like quite the project. Would love to see it as it develops. Hope you share!
11-12-2021, 07:44 PM
I'd really like to see this. I will follow this thread like a hawk (an undead hawk)Zombie17
11-14-2021, 11:47 PM
I shall post pics of course. However, I am thinking it won't be completed until at least the spring, depending on the speed of shipping and painting on all the remaining terrain ordered. Shipping these days is so slow. It will give me time to work on the coastal sections and get all the custom cards done up. Planning a lot more elders as there will be a blacksmith at the blacksmith, Innkeeper, barkeep, bard and more.
11-19-2021, 01:38 AM
I received the marketplace today and got a lot of painting done on the graveyard (Will replace the marsh). Then did a ton of measuring to determine the size of the boards and terrain pieces as I made a new friend that will 3d print me terrain for some trades. All in all I'm trying to get a ton of painting done while I await the incoming purchases. Plus going to try the variant with the darkness tracker being moved by amount of minions and not by the cards (these will instead deduct investigation points from the heroes). Very excited to say the least.
11-19-2021, 10:58 AM
That sounds good. Your energy and enthusiasm comes through in your posts. Keep up the good work!Zombie17
12-12-2021, 09:16 PM
So, a bunch of items came in for getting the game going. The 3d printed Kraken came out really well but everything needs sanding before it can be painted. But very happy with it all. Now just two shipments left to come in, hopefully this month, and it is all ready to go without paint.

https://photos.google.com/u/1/photo/AF1Q...Mj40BOGhuA
12-12-2021, 10:34 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing this.
(The link didn't work for me.)
12-12-2021, 10:56 PM
Alas.as Sam says the Link doesn't work.