Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blood in the Forest Update on Facebook
11-10-2013, 04:04 AM
Blood in the Forest Update on Facebook
Saw this on Facebook regarding the new expansion just a day ago...

Flying Frog Productions "Unfortunately, we’re being delayed in getting Blood in the Forest out of China because this is the busiest time of year for them. Everyone has booked up all the manufacturing and shipping for the US Holiday season! So, when we missed our original booking in September (due to revisions to the steel mold for the Zombies), it really set us back. We'll make an announcement when we know more."

I do not know if this means they will still hit November or if it will now be pushed back to December or not until 2014? Any thoughts?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2013, 10:10 AM
RE: Blood in the Forest Update on Facebook
Forget the US holiday season, get it shipped straight to the UK Watchmen02
11-10-2013, 08:18 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2013 11:05 AM by Achtung Panzer.)
(11-10-2013 10:10 AM)spirit Wrote:  Forget the US holiday season, get it shipped straight to the UK Watchmen02

Yes please - I've booked our dining room table on Boxing Day for this! Realistically though I can't see a 2013 release date which is a big shame Insane19
11-11-2013, 02:24 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2013 02:24 AM by samuraitrev.)
Oh well it gives me chance to paint my backlog. I would have liked to see this before christmas but I can't see that happening nowInsane19
11-11-2013, 06:15 AM
I hope it isn't too long because it's holding up my copy of Treasure Hunters for FanG and Eldritch horror.
11-11-2013, 03:45 PM
LSD, I had that issue with my an order. Ascension: Storm of Souls delayed my FANG and Blood Bowl Team Manager by 3 months. (And it wasn't very good when it eventually came out, either.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-11-2013, 04:17 PM
To me that reads: Don't expect this game until early 2014
11-11-2013, 07:22 PM
At least!
11-11-2013, 10:06 PM
Yeah I have my preorder on coolstuff inc and it's holding my other items from shipping.
11-17-2013, 04:47 AM
As much as I want to add it to my game, I'm relieved that it's taking so long to appear. The Shadows of Brimstone KickStarter (and Reaper and Mars Attacks, not to mention the soon to be started HeroQuest) is emptying my accounts. Watchmen02 Plus my table is actually a little on the small side if I add those forest rings.