Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Chainsaw v. Zombie Hero?
04-02-2012, 11:30 PM
RE: Chainsaw v. Zombie Hero?
Gotta agree with J0hnnn on this. As far as Instant Kills go, they end the fight but the individual wounds may ALWAYS be prevented with cards or abilities.

In the event of a Zombie Apocalypse please do the following:
1. Grab a buddy
2. Grab guns
3. Start shooting
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2012, 01:33 PM
Hi, ok, im s l o w and mostly stupid. Blame it on the estrogen, but I finallly got it. Yes, Rachelle can use intuition on every wound. I can admit when im wrong and i was.

Sorry and thank you for putting up with my stupidity, im glad it finally sunk in.

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
04-03-2012, 02:03 PM
Do not depreciate yourself because such a silly subject...
glad we clear that out without a single margin of doubt...

Lastly calm down PJON the rules aren't written on stone... bad wording can compromise the intention of a rule...

This is why this sort of discussion happens.

A good measure for the power of a weapon is how cool it looks...
04-03-2012, 06:55 PM
Hi jOhhn, and thankz. I play a bunch of games, and mainly once with out dice Watchmen02 I really do enjoy LNOE. LNOE is so loosely written it does frustrate me. Most of the games do have simpler rules and are very straight forward.

In Homesteader you can pay a debt with a gold or 5 silver. True, it does not say, if you have one debt is better to give up the victory point. A gold is worth 2 points and you can buy a gold with 4 silver. So, some basic math is required. Took me two times playing it to figure out.

I'll admit i was not understanding the rules.

Im not into house rules either. I just want to play it right.

04-03-2012, 08:19 PM
(04-02-2012 08:16 PM)victor.w Wrote:  
(04-02-2012 02:24 PM)PJON Wrote:  Hi, Back of growing hunger

when a model is "instantly Killed, it immediately fills all of its health boxes with wound markers. These wounds MAY be prevented as normal. If not, the model is removed and any firght they were in is ended with out being resolved.

If a weapon "instantly" kills on a certain roll during a fight ( ex On a roll of 6) the instant kill must be worked out before any other fight cards are played to re-roll, add dice, or cancel the fight, etc

is this what you were looking for ?

Exactly!

Hi, sorry Im s l o w. This is the peice of the puzzle i needed. No one ever said look here Insane16 Read Insane21 this. I thougt I had read the rules cover to cover. Guess i never read the back cover. Thank you Victor for pointing it out

09-15-2012, 04:37 AM
So I have read this whole thread and just made me more confused. Yes or No if you defeat a zombie hero in a fight using chainsaw is that character out of play or just takes a wound? Had this exact scenario happen tonight while playing "All Hallows Eve".

Every moment has the potential for the enlightenment in which you seek.

~Bryan
勲刀士, Warrior of the Triumphant Blade
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-15-2012, 10:02 AM
The Zombie Hero would be Killed.