Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Conquest Begins with Invasion...
03-31-2010, 08:34 AM
RE: Conquest Begins with Invasion...
Did you have a look at the small cardboard on the left side of the game? It specifies special abilities the martians can pay for, like spawning Martian Squads, researching Martian Technology etc... My craving is growing...

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2010, 04:01 PM
if I'm seeing the map right, the Woodville road out of town will line up with the Carnival Road!!! this makes me so happy! I can't wait for this!!!

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"
03-31-2010, 07:37 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2010 07:38 PM by deadrabbit.)
i hope im not the only one but im actually kinda pissed off about invasion. this isnt a new game its more of an expansion to lnoe. sure it will be fun, im geussing say.. about as fun as lnoe sense they look identical. but i would much rather prefer seeing a hole new game. i really wanted to love this game, but the more i see of it the more i hate it.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
03-31-2010, 08:41 PM
deadrabbit, I'm sure if THIS was a main character, you'd be interested... Zombie03

[Image: zombiestrongman.jpg]

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-31-2010, 09:08 PM
a face only a rabbit could love

04-01-2010, 05:01 AM
Honestly I don't see how one could lose faith in FFG. They haven't let anyone down before and the box cover totally reflects the type of sci-fi tomfoolery one would expect from a game of this subject matter. I personally cannot WAIT until this comes up for pre-order cause I will be ordering this up for sure. Hopefully I can add pieces to my 3D board that represent the board tiles in this one.

Either way nothing says awesome like a martian invasion and a Dancing Bear!

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
04-01-2010, 05:09 AM
Sarku Wrote:deadrabbit, I'm sure if THIS was a main character, you'd be interested... Zombie03

[Image: zombiestrongman.jpg]

'ere, what's going on now??

All I know, is it must have been cold during that shot, my nippple's sticking out. Zombie17

MY, haven't I got a big one....hammer that is!
04-01-2010, 05:57 AM
Canadian Pittbull Wrote:Honestly I don't see how one could lose faith in FFG. They haven't let anyone down before and the box cover totally reflects the type of sci-fi tomfoolery one would expect from a game of this subject matter. I personally cannot WAIT until this comes up for pre-order cause I will be ordering this up for sure. Hopefully I can add pieces to my 3D board that represent the board tiles in this one.

Either way nothing says awesome like a martian invasion and a Dancing Bear!

i havent lost faith, im sure the large scale alien game will be great.

and i know the invasion game will be good aswell because ive already played it, its called last night on earth. the only thing that will be different is maybe the martians can move more than one space a turn.

04-01-2010, 12:11 PM
deadrabbit Wrote:i hope im not the only one but im actually kinda pissed off about invasion. this isnt a new game its more of an expansion to lnoe. sure it will be fun, im geussing say.. about as fun as lnoe sense they look identical. but i would much rather prefer seeing a hole new game. i really wanted to love this game, but the more i see of it the more i hate it.

I definately see your point...however I think of it kind of like I do video games.

Using the same game engine isn't a bad thing at all. If FFG reuses the same game mechanic, it just means I have a much smaller learning curve to get into the new game. The setting, the minis, etc. all makes it worthwhile to me. Just like Left 4 Dead 2 is to Left 4 Dead....

Of course, I'm much more into the 'story' of a game, so maybe that helps.

Zalgo....he comes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-01-2010, 04:43 PM
From what I see I'm more interested than I was, because a lot of things do look different. Knowing that I love the basic function of the LNOE system, but that this gives a whole new theme and several new mechanics makes it very interesting.