Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Does anybody have LITERALLY everything for LNOE?
01-07-2013, 09:31 PM
RE: Does anybody have LITERALLY everything for LNOE?
LOL! So alot of people are really close, but thus far nobody has literally everything. ;-)

(01-04-2013 09:54 PM)LSD Wrote:  I have everything minus the solid/crystal colored zombies which I don't see a purpose for. I also am passing on Timber Peak for now seeing as I have plenty to play which I haven't scratched the surface on yet.

Yeah, I for one am definitely waiting a good long while for Timber Peak. I want to collect everything slowly over time. I just got the base game in June for my birthday, collected a few of the Web supplements here and there, and got Growing Hunger for Christmas. So, it will be a while until I get all the way up to Timber Peak.

I know what you mean about the various extra colored zombies (black, purple, etc.) They don't really have any purpose. As I said, they would be amongst the last things I'd bother to get unless I just randomly felt like getting something, but didn't want to get an expansion yet. But, I do eventually want to collect them anyway.

As I said, I am a collector at heart. ;-) Plus, it would be kind of cool to think of various scenario ideas, or maybe specific special powers to give to them to give them a custom purpose. Just like ForestRunner said his group uses the black ones as "Electrified Zombies." That sounds really cool!

For the record, for those making mention, in my mind I'm not including stuff like the buttons and posters in this idea. After all, they aren't really FOR the game. They are just fan items. I'd love to have them, but here I am talking about stuff that is actually part of the game (ex: even though the special colors of zombies may not have a specific purpose, they are still game pieces).

And I actually do have the special edition CD as well. I found it really cheap on eBay and couldn't resist.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2013, 02:44 AM
(01-07-2013 09:31 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  And I actually do have the special edition CD as well. I found it really cheap on eBay and couldn't resist.

I forgot that I grabbed the CD on Ebay too!
01-08-2013, 04:55 AM
I got the promos from the cd but I'm missing a bunch. I would really love to have the gencon ones plus the others I'm missing.
01-08-2013, 06:44 AM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2013 06:44 AM by Rullys.)
How is the special edition CD? I'm not a fan of the original CD so I don't expect to purchase the new one it if it's of similar quality. It was a little too cheesy. lol. But, hey, it came with the game so I can't complain... I just don't have to love it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-08-2013, 07:23 AM
(01-08-2013 06:44 AM)Rullys Wrote:  How is the special edition CD? I'm not a fan of the original CD so I don't expect to purchase the new one it if it's of similar quality. It was a little too cheesy. lol. But, hey, it came with the game so I can't complain... I just don't have to love it.

To be honest, I got it for the promo cards. Zombie13
01-08-2013, 08:03 AM
(01-08-2013 07:23 AM)kassle Wrote:  
(01-08-2013 06:44 AM)Rullys Wrote:  How is the special edition CD? I'm not a fan of the original CD so I don't expect to purchase the new one it if it's of similar quality. It was a little too cheesy. lol. But, hey, it came with the game so I can't complain... I just don't have to love it.

To be honest, I got it for the promo cards. Zombie13

That's the only reason I want it. Lol. But I don't want to spend around 15 bucks for 2 cards. I'd like the soundtrack to have some real value to it as well.
01-09-2013, 08:52 PM
Yeah, that is why I just bought it on eBay when I saw it super cheap. Frankly, if you didn't like the original CD, you probably wouldn't like the Special Edition soundtrack any better. It is just similar stuff.

Me personally, I LOVE the soundtrack. Both of them. I think it needs a neat atmosphere, so whenever I play at a friends house or mine, I use it. At my gaming nights, we are in the back of a comic book shop, so it is kind of hard to use it. LOL! They actually plaid it overhead for us once, but we could barely hear it.
01-14-2013, 10:46 PM
I got the game this Christmas, then last week ordered survival of the Fittest, grave weapons, growing hunger, timber peak, and hero pack (which is everything Amazon UK sells for LNOE). The rest is either not available in the UK or would cost more than the items themselves to ship over here ;.o.(...

I bit the sheriff.. but I did not bite the deputy.

---------------------------------------------------
I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure.
01-15-2013, 12:33 AM
(01-14-2013 10:46 PM)labrys Wrote:  I got the game this Christmas, then last week ordered survival of the Fittest, grave weapons, growing hunger, timber peak, and hero pack (which is everything Amazon UK sells for LNOE). The rest is either not available in the UK or would cost more than the items themselves to ship over here ;.o.(...

Good move labrys! Welcome to the world of the Flying Frog.

Happy gaming!Zombie13
01-16-2013, 09:30 AM
(01-14-2013 10:46 PM)labrys Wrote:  I got the game this Christmas, then last week ordered survival of the Fittest, grave weapons, growing hunger, timber peak, and hero pack (which is everything Amazon UK sells for LNOE). The rest is either not available in the UK or would cost more than the items themselves to ship over here ;.o.(...

Holy crap! I won't be gettig Sotf or its other parts til March, and Timber Peak will have to wait til the fall at the earliest. Have you checked out the exclusive mini expansions on the flyingfrog website?