Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Does anybody have LITERALLY everything for LNOE?
01-16-2013, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2013 06:40 PM by Atraangelis.)
RE: Does anybody have LITERALLY everything for LNOE?
I have 100% of LNOE and ATOE

I dont own any of the alt color zombies (crystal or other) since that seemed as an optional alternate item to replace existing.
But every thing else from A-Z yea...

only missing a few <5 of the alt image promos with mail orders for each game.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2013, 12:16 AM
RE: Does anybody have LITERALLY everything for LNOE?
(01-15-2013 12:33 AM)samuraitrev Wrote:  
(01-14-2013 10:46 PM)labrys Wrote:  I got the game this Christmas, then last week ordered survival of the Fittest, grave weapons, growing hunger, timber peak, and hero pack (which is everything Amazon UK sells for LNOE). The rest is either not available in the UK or would cost more than the items themselves to ship over here ;.o.(...

Good move labrys! Welcome to the world of the Flying Frog.

Happy gaming!Zombie13

Cheers.. I can tell you it has been happy gaming.. just started on SOTF this week, with grave weapons pack.. still waiting on the others to arrive.. but a new flurry of questions shall spew forth as me (zombie enthusiast) and a couple of friends who shall remain nameless (Tom the hero enthusiast & Matryn the pedantic) nit pick and come blow to blows with semantics (while all the others sag their heads in frustration!). This site keeps us sane, the arguments to mere words (no thrown seats chairs or hastily made stakes from chair legs) and shines the light guiding us to the tasty brains of knowledge!

I've also spent about 4 nights (mostly in Photoshop.. scanning modifying, printing, cutting, laminating, and cutting again) making a variation on a scenario and a mini expansion.. which after testing and tweaking will unleash on the world. My GF thinks I've left her!

I bit the sheriff.. but I did not bite the deputy.

---------------------------------------------------
I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply