Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Downloaded HERO template & GIMP - First HERO
02-12-2011, 12:03 PM
RE: Downloaded HERO template & GIMP - First HERO
Ok let me begin by saying, it's NOT up yet... But I did record some things. Need a little editing, needs a bit of compression, needs a freaking script and a better narrator... LOL Ok they suck... badly suck. BUT they should help at least somewhat. I hope they do anyway. I might get them up by Monday though.

Just keeping everyone in the loop as it were.
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2011, 08:28 AM
OK, videos still not up... life got busy... but this week I promise. Watchmen02
02-19-2011, 12:25 AM
Ok, my normal method of posting videos won't work for some reason... so you can't view these online... I'll work on it later though and hopefully get it to work.

In the meantime... you will have to download the videos and watch them locally on your PCs. These are standard AVI XviD/DivX compatible files. So no one should have a problem viewing them... if you do let me know. They are not too big, though the 2nd one is a larger file size than I would like. But they should each download fairly quickly.

I warn you now, these are not good... LOL I was getting really frustrated and was running out of time to finish them. (Had to get them done while I was alone and that only happens once every 2 weeks for about 2 hours) But hopefully this will help you all out at least a little.

Just right click and (Download as.../Save as.../Save link as.../etc...)
You can try just clicking them... might bring you to a save as window, it does for me.

Additional note: DO NOT VIEW IN DIVX PLAYER! I don't know why but these will not play right in DIVX player. But they play fine in Windows Media Player.

http://www.houseofgraves.com/tzg/videos/part1.avi

http://www.houseofgraves.com/tzg/videos/part2.avi

http://www.houseofgraves.com/tzg/videos/part3.avi

Hope these help some and you enjoy them. Watchmen02
02-20-2011, 07:38 AM
RE: Downloaded HERO template & GIMP
(01-30-2011 06:14 AM)Nebulon Wrote:  [Image: DrLoomis.jpg]

I like it but should it not be "Psychiatrist" as opposed to "Physciatrist"?

or is that deliberate?

I am slightly embarrased that my first post is a spelling correction...
Find all posts by this user
02-20-2011, 08:04 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2011 08:05 AM by Sarku.)
You should be, BoiledMouse... You should be... Watchmen02 Zombie03

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-20-2011, 09:28 AM
Uh-oh! Look out! We gos us a spelling cop (Sub-division of the grammar police) on our tail! LOL Watchmen02

If you are here to correct our spelling and grammar... you are gonna be one busy person... LOL
02-20-2011, 10:21 AM
(02-20-2011 09:28 AM)Gothicincarnation Wrote:  Uh-oh! Look out! We gos us a spelling cop (Sub-division of the grammar police) on our tail! LOL Watchmen02

If you are here to correct our spelling and grammar... you are gonna be one busy person... LOL

Yeah I know, was just pointing it out because it was on a proper card. I'll get back in my box now.
02-20-2011, 11:54 AM
PROPER CARD? IN MY VARIANTS?

Heroes get remembered. Legends never die.
02-20-2011, 12:50 PM
(02-20-2011 10:21 AM)BoiledMouse Wrote:  Yeah I know, was just pointing it out because it was on a proper card. I'll get back in my box now.

Ahh I'm just teasing ya. No harm done nor meant. Welcome aboard. Watchmen02
02-20-2011, 03:07 PM
(02-20-2011 12:50 PM)Gothicincarnation Wrote:  
(02-20-2011 10:21 AM)BoiledMouse Wrote:  Yeah I know, was just pointing it out because it was on a proper card. I'll get back in my box now.

Ahh I'm just teasing ya. No harm done nor meant. Welcome aboard. Watchmen02

Ya, welcome aboard BoiledMouse. Please feel free to correct the grammer/spelling on any cards I ever post. It ain't my strong point.