Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FFP Kickstarter!
09-14-2013, 03:21 AM
RE: FFP Kickstarter!
The official site http://www.flyingfrog.net/shadowsofbrimstone/ has been updated. Very small update but there are a few Art Preview sketches. Not a Zombie or Vampire among them. I'm getting more and more excited to see what this game will bring.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2013, 12:05 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2013 12:10 PM by Old Dwarf.)
(09-14-2013 03:21 AM)IanRoss Wrote:  The official site http://www.flyingfrog.net/shadowsofbrimstone/ has been updated. Very small update but there are a few Art Preview sketches. Not a Zombie or Vampire among them. I'm getting more and more excited to see what this game will bring.

Nice, you would think FFP would start the PR for this at a little faster pace. The KS is starting in October & it would be to their benefit
to have "the buzz" building to insure a big start.

OD

PS-Soundgirl-your profile shows you were here yesterday, can you throw us a bone on this, just a little more tease??

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
09-14-2013, 12:59 PM
(09-14-2013 12:05 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Nice, you would think FFP would start the PR for this at a little faster pace. The KS is starting in October & it would be to their benefit
to have "the buzz" building to insure a big start.

OD

PS-Soundgirl-your profile shows you were here yesterday, can you throw us a bone on this, just a little more tease??

Yeah, I agree, but it could be a late October launch on Kickstarter so even if they didn't start hyping it up until the beginning of October they could still have a few weeks to spread the word, which I'm sure is ample time for most. I'd like them to start the hype now just so I can get as much info as possible though. (Like an exact Kickstarter launch date...)
09-14-2013, 10:20 PM
thinking haloween maybee?
09-19-2013, 08:45 AM
Ill take zeds over Old Ones any day. Not that I dont like the Mythos, but there are so much of it everywhere. The Avian Amphibian has another force than doing more Lovecraft.

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
09-19-2013, 02:45 PM
yep.. lovecraft is harsh and evil.. Watchmen02

zeds are wholesome fun.

I do like zeds better.. Watchmen02
09-19-2013, 04:04 PM
How about the Old Ones controlling a mass of rotting dead. Imagine the countless lost souls of the unfathomable deeps just waiting to rise to clutch warm flesh...
09-19-2013, 06:24 PM
I have always felt that one can never have enough Lovecraft...As I wait for "Smash Up: The Obligatory Cthulhu Set" to
be delivered.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
09-19-2013, 09:07 PM
gotta love the names in lovecraft. plenty od mashed together letters.. Watchmen02
09-20-2013, 08:20 AM
For me its mostly the variety, I think. I jumped the bandwagon on the Chthulhu Wars and I will enjoy playing that game, but when I sit down playing AToE or LNoE, I want a different experience...

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]