Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Favorite Scenarios
04-26-2011, 10:47 AM
RE: Favorite Scenarios
Finally got to play with the Radioactive Grave Dead, with the It Fell From The Sky scenario. I was heroes, girlfriend was zombies. I think I only won because I managed to get some gas to ignite early on in the game, and managed to roll a 6 with it for a massive explosion and damage to the meteor. This really helped get the ball rolling, as my team were totally inept with their guns shooting from a distance. The dice were really against me with ranged shots. And with a continuous spawn of zombies each turn it's very hard to move anywhere and search without bumping into anything. Luckily I hid in the field and tried my best to take ranged shots from there. So even though I was surrounded completely the zombies found it very hard to find me. Every now and then I'd make a clean break for it from the field as all the zombies were there so I could get to some empty spaces on the board and search again with a bit more freedom. And then returned to the field to hide. I knew we'd be grouped together for this scenario, so made good use of Amanda to get an extra fight dice for any bloke in her space. That is until the Loner card was played on her. Grrrrr! Awesome scenario, which wasn't completed in one night as we had other things to do. But this made it even more enjoyable to come back to the following day. I certainly liked this scenario.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2011, 01:06 PM
This last weekend was NorWesCon here in the Pacific Northwest of the US, and I brought all four FF games. I ended up playing It Fell From the Sky as the zombies, then Supply Run as heroes, and let me tell you, both were a blast. Heroes won both games, but it was by the skin of their teeth both times, and people just being introduced to the game had a blast.
12-15-2011, 09:05 PM
Im a big fan of HONKER DOWN.

Ive never lost (being a zombie) in WE'VE GOT TO GO BACK

and a home grown DEAD END

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
12-16-2011, 01:42 AM
Hunker down is too easy...

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
02-13-2012, 02:41 PM
i think my favorite scenario is "search for the truth" because of the changing destination theme.

funny thing, of all the games my group played, we've never touched "defend the manor house".... >.>
02-18-2012, 12:12 PM
Search For The Truth, Supply Run, All Hallow's Eve II: The Ritual, and Defend The Manor are what my buddies and I play most. My favorite is Supply Run, hands down. It's a believable scenario that, more often than not, winds up being extremely tense.

In the event of a Zombie Apocalypse please do the following:
1. Grab a buddy
2. Grab guns
3. Start shooting
02-21-2012, 05:44 AM
Enjoying all the responses here. I've played Plague Carriers three times now and lost all three times (2 as heros, once as zombies) but it was fraught with suspense and excitement right to the last turn usually. Also really enjoy All Hallows Eve II The Ritual. and one from this site Rescue at Dawn. If I don't have time for a big scenario, I really like the minigame from GH too Watchmen02
03-19-2012, 03:33 PM
Hi, Interesting.....so i sorta went through this post and counted what every one said. It sorta comes out to

#1 Defend the Manor
#2 Supply Run
#3 Plague carriers
#4 Die Zombie Die
and six other scenarios bucking for last place

What an interesting array of games.

03-20-2012, 06:31 PM
Hi So A friend and I sat down and played Supply Run. i think it was our second time playing it. At first he was reluctant to play, he did not like it the last time we played.

GAME REPORT: Supply Run 17 Turns

Starting Heroes Victor, Goddard, Sheriff and Rachelle
Boards- Gun shop, Police Station, Gas Station and Barn

The 8 Card poll yeilded Goddard a gun and ammo, and Victor got a Fence Post.

Starting Zombies 10, lucky me

By turn 14 Goddard had 2 out of 6 supply markers from the Junk Yard, Sheriff was walking towards the Plant. Rachelle ( rolled 2 or less for movement the first 3 turns of the game. Rachelle finally burst out of the manor house and ran into the Gas Station. (it was 3 squares away. lol) Victor has 1 supply makrer running ot of the Church. He stopped to swing his Fence Post back into the Church, no luck. So Barbed wire and a buddy decided they had enough of being poked by a big stick, and ate Victor. Its ok, Jake came out of a closet and was in the Manor House.

At this Point with the other Heroes wounded, most of my Zombies on Board with 6 grave weapons. He was ready to surrender.

Things went interesting for a while. Most of my Zombies spread out across the feild, and most to stupid to climb over a barricade.

Turn 11
The Heroes have managed to drop 5 supplies in the Manor House. The Gas Station has 5 supplies, Rachelle has 3 supplys and heading back to the Manor when 2 Zombies taook her down. ( the entire game it took her 6 turns to move 3 squares to pick up 3 supply markers to take 3 wounds ) Its ok, Big Ole' Sam shouted out of the Gun Shop calling for the Sheriff. Sam grabed a gun and the only supply marker there, and went to meet the Sheriff in the plant.

For the most part the Heroes took advantage of using the Unique and Survival Decks. They managed to accumalate 8 SOTF Cards, and they were good ones. He had Sally Pendant and Blessed it. He also had the Records ? range attack-remove a random zombie card from the zombie players hand

Things were going well for the Hero Team. i was considering my defeat.

Turn 7
Goddard was in the Church with 3 supplies, Jake was in the Police Station with 3 supplies and sam had 3 supplies as well. The Sheriff was Feeling Kinda Strage, so he gave his last supply to Sam.

Goddard was pretty safe in the Church, the only Zombie near him was Blood Spray, to far to worry about.

Sam and Sheriff in the plant were joined by a recently dead and a regular zombie. Recently turned Rachelle watched hungerly from out side.

Jake also was joined by 2 zombies.

Sam and Sheriff ( sheriff with 2 wounds and Felling Kinda Strange) fended of both Zombies. Arg Insane19

....but poor misunderstood Jake fell like a ton of bricks. Victory was mine Watchmen02

Over all we both enjoyed it. He was convinced if he survived that round he would have won, and I agree.

I told him how most people, meaning you TZG'ers, enjoy the game, because its a close finish. And it was.

Thankz for the advise. It was well appreciated.
Hugz

03-21-2012, 12:53 AM
Hi cool game report. This scenario always seems to go to the wire. It's never over until the Bloated Body sings!