Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Flying Frogs Need DARK DARKER DARKEST
01-21-2010, 02:33 AM
Flying Frogs Need DARK DARKER DARKEST
Ok theres this game on BGG called Dark Darker Darkest.this is an really great looking game.it looks to fit in well with the Frog verse. I so wish FF would pic up this game and bring it aboard the franchis check it out onBGG DARK DARKER DARKEST its right up your ally!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2010, 11:46 AM
RE: Flying Frogs Need DARK DARKER DARKEST
From the BGG Blurb

Dark Darker Darkest is a co-operative horror game in which a team of urban survivors try to fight the darkness in an unsettling location: the house of Doctor Mortimer, that holds the anti-dote to a virus turning the world into an army of undead.

Players must gather tools to open doors, control destructive fires that slowly destroy the locations of the game and battle the endless hordes of terrifying creatures that will do anything to slaughter this fragile group, while outsneaking lurking creatures and the eye of the ever present security cameras guarding secrets of the house.

The game uses innovative mechanics for unit-forming and mixes item management (using a color-code system), exploration, stealth gameplay and icon-driven combat to form an intense tactical experience in a strong thematic setting riddled with surprises and variation.
All the traps and creatures are controlled by the game system.
The board is modular to create a unique narrative experience with each new session.

Can you fight the Darkness?

Well it sounds interesting....but FFP seems more about creating their own Games.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
01-21-2010, 11:46 PM
yeah true and FFP is doing a great job i was just hoping to some day play this game
01-26-2010, 11:15 PM
I actually had been given the opportunity to look at the rules set for this game and it does have lots of potential. I unfortunately wasn't able to partake in the play testing of it as it would have cost too much to print everything out. When I had asked about it.

Once this becomes available I will definitely pick up a copy if anything because David had asked me to give the rules set a read and I want to support his endeavor . Even if I didn't really contribute much to the feedback since I couldn't actually play test the game it visually looks stunning. This has come a long way from when I had first seen it.

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
01-27-2010, 07:45 AM
Looks neat, I'll be waiting for more feedback concerning this game if it ever comes out. Seems like a nice mix of good stuff from different games.

"Man, I like these zombies better when they got clothes on. That an ex-girlfriend of yours, Nick?"
06-10-2013, 07:25 PM
Just heard about .....sounds like it could be fun.
06-11-2013, 02:01 PM
interesting.. will keep my eye on it as well.
06-11-2013, 10:24 PM
yea, read BGG people Watchmen02
06-13-2013, 01:44 AM
One of my gaming group buddies is actually thinking of backing this one. I am hoping he does, because it looked really cool. I would absolutely love a chance to play it, but have other things I need to spend my money on at the moment.
06-13-2013, 01:40 PM
i heard that.. don't we all!

i'm having an attack of real life right now.

seems once a major appliance gets to be 14 ys old.. you have to start replacing them Watchmen02 and if the house is 14ys old. then ALL the major appliances are too. Watchmen02