Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
I got Growing Hunger for Christmas!!!
01-17-2013, 08:41 PM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2013 08:42 PM by LSD.)
RE: I got Growing Hunger for Christmas!!!
(01-17-2013 08:17 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  Rullys,

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. LOL! I'll be the first to admit that it makes me extremely nerdy... but I just cannot bring myself to do it. LOL! I like how everything fits into a specific little cubby of its own, and how it is part of the box.

I agree with you, too. It looks as though everything would probably wind up fitting in the two boxes (the original and Growing Hunger) once I get everything. Well, obviously not when I get Timber Peak, but I was personally planning to keep that mostly separate anyway.

Like I said I have everything (minus Timber Peak) and everything fits perfectly in the two big boxes. I am more concerned about what I'm going to do with all my "A touch of Evil" content as those inserts are dreadfully small. At least the LNOE base game left room for expansion in the trays. Not sure why the didn't do the same for ATOE.

(01-17-2013 08:17 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  Rullys,

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. LOL! I'll be the first to admit that it makes me extremely nerdy... but I just cannot bring myself to do it. LOL! I like how everything fits into a specific little cubby of its own, and how it is part of the box.

I agree with you, too. It looks as though everything would probably wind up fitting in the two boxes (the original and Growing Hunger) once I get everything. Well, obviously not when I get Timber Peak, but I was personally planning to keep that mostly separate anyway.

Like I said I have everything (minus Timber Peak) and everything fits perfectly in the two big boxes. I am more concerned about what I'm going to do with all my "A touch of Evil" content as those inserts are dreadfully small. At least the LNOE base game left room for expansion in the trays. Not sure why the didn't do the same for ATOE.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2013, 10:46 PM
I hate creating threads for no good reason, so I'll just hop onto Staypuft's thread (hope you don't mind)

I got Growing Hunger yesterday! Finally! I've been waiting for almost a quarter for this!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-04-2013, 08:13 PM
(03-01-2013 10:46 PM)LabRat Wrote:  I hate creating threads for no good reason, so I'll just hop onto Staypuft's thread (hope you don't mind)

I got Growing Hunger yesterday! Finally! I've been waiting for almost a quarter for this!

LOL! I know what you mean. I'm always the same way. I double think whether I should bother to post a new thread on something or just try to see if there already was one.

Sometimes, I think it is okay to just go ahead and add a new thread, though. I wouldn't have personally seen any problem with you starting a new thread if you chose to do so. Then those of us who already posted in this one could talk about it all over again. ;-)

Anyway, glad to hear you finally picked up Growing Hunger! It is definitely really awesome. Definitely worth getting. I intentionally waited and put it on my Christmas list, though. I wanted to be able to play and enjoy the base game for a good while before getting any full expansions. Then, it would make it like new all over again! :-)
Find all posts by this user