Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IFOS ships?
09-29-2010, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2010 03:46 PM by mqstout.)
IFOS ships?
I think my IFOS preorder has shipped. I woke up this morning to a USPS Click Ship notification from Flying Frog. I can't wait!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-29-2010, 02:41 PM
RE: IFOS ships?
Awesome! I still haven't ordered, so give us all the skinny when you get it!

Zalgo....he comes.
09-29-2010, 03:32 PM
Hope they will send my pre-order soon. All the way to Sweden. Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
09-29-2010, 09:52 PM
Sweden. Pyrrhus, I've been listening to The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo... actually, I finished the first two books. They're translated into English. Not too bad. Hollywood has recently taken the movie for that and Let The Right One In. I guess they can't seem to come up with their own ideas anymore... meh.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
09-30-2010, 01:07 AM
I'm eagerly awaiting my USPS confirmation email. I so look forward to FFP OOBEs (Out of the Box Experience for the uninitiated...).
09-30-2010, 07:15 AM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2010 07:02 AM by pyrrhus.)
(09-29-2010 09:52 PM)Sarku Wrote:  Sweden. Pyrrhus, I've been listening to The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo... actually, I finished the first two books.

I have read them all and I must say that the last one of the series is one of the best.

Quote:Hollywood has recently taken the movie for that and Let The Right One In. I guess they can't seem to come up with their own ideas anymore... meh.
There are swedish versions of the books too and I think they really follow the books. Check them out.

The first one: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1132620/

Back ontopic:

Looks like you guys who pre-ordered at GenCon is the first ones to get your hands on the game. We other have to wait until at least the 1 of October.

EDIT: Well I got my usps confirmation e-mail 7 hours ago. CanĀ“t wait until I get my hand on this game. Zombie17
10-01-2010, 03:32 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2010 03:53 PM by gavindowning.)
Wooo! Mine is also on its way, winging its way from... well, about 20 miles away.

It should arrive today or tomorrow, hopefully! (Yay for living so close!) And when it arrives... I'll finally have my JO JO! (And the rest of the game, which also seems awesome, but really. JO JO!)
10-01-2010, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2010 04:35 PM by pyrrhus.)
I have to wait at least a week maybe two. Anyway I hope you guys will post some pictures while we others wait. Watchmen02
10-01-2010, 05:17 PM
I'm mid-move, but I think the camera hasn't been packed yet, so I'll try to remember to take some pictures once it arrives.

My family and friends are confused by my Facebook status, though... "I have Martians coming for me, and I couldn't be more thrilled."
10-01-2010, 08:28 PM
My boyfriend tells me it's arrived and waiting for me at home... Curse work.