Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: If a friend of yours joined the ranks of the living dead could you slot 'em?
Yes. No hard feelings eh? (click BANG!)
No. You firmly can't bring yourself to do it.
Can't decide. There must be another way.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If a friend of yours joined the ranks of the living dead could you slot 'em?
02-28-2011, 02:59 AM
If a friend of yours joined the ranks of the living dead could you slot 'em?
So your buddy catches a bite from sneaky zombie. It's decision time. You know they're gonna turn and start checking out your brain. Your call. Zombie03
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2011, 03:52 AM
RE: If a friend of yours joined the ranks of the living dead could you slot 'em?
Not until they're dead and all vestiges of humanity are gone.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-28-2011, 04:01 AM
RE: If a friend of yours joined the ranks of the living dead could you slot 'em?
Sorry dude, you are already dead, just haven't dropped yet. Bang!
02-28-2011, 04:09 AM
Only if they asked me to do it. If they were incapable for whatever reason and obviously suffering, I would pull the trigger. If it was my boyfriend, I would let him bite me and we'd be zombies together!

[img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/044/a/b/ab57ead96545f9f083422696827cf192-d39i2v4.png[/img]
02-28-2011, 04:15 AM
(02-28-2011 04:09 AM)Alice Wrote:  Only if they asked me to do it. If they were incapable for whatever reason and obviously suffering, I would pull the trigger. If it was my boyfriend, I would let him bite me and we'd be zombies together!

Aww that is so sweet and cute... sick and twisted too... I like it. LOL
02-28-2011, 07:12 AM
(02-28-2011 04:09 AM)Alice Wrote:  Only if they asked me to do it.

This sounds like Catch-22: If you are coherent enough to think you are a zombie, and realize you should be killed, you must not be a zombie yet!
02-28-2011, 07:52 AM
(02-28-2011 04:01 AM)Gothicincarnation Wrote:  Sorry dude, you are already dead, just haven't dropped yet. Bang!

Bang, indeed! I'd always save one for myself as well.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
02-28-2011, 08:58 AM
Drop 'em.
Maybe I'd wait untill they get realy sick....maybe. Depends on how good the situation is.
For example, if there is the possibility to seperate him or her from the group. Locking the bitten one up in a room or something. Then I'd wait.
If we were on the move....BANG! Can't trust them not to jump you when you leased expect it.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-28-2011, 12:34 PM
The Butcher with the sharpest knife is the kindness..Bang...Bang...Bang

OD(in a Death by Zen mood)

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
02-28-2011, 02:38 PM
everyone of them except my babies who could only gum you to death would get shot but if all my kids are zombies I shoot them than kill myself because without them what's the point.