Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNOE: Aftermath (Potential Spoilers?)
10-24-2012, 04:21 PM
RE: LNOE: Aftermath (Potential Spoilers?)
(10-24-2012 01:25 AM)Bokya Wrote:  I'd say that qualifies for a death. Card Name, Card ability and Art Points in that direction.

Notes:
I wonder if the card 'Survivor' is a Nod to Stacy Surviving.
After looking at the expansion cards, I think I've figured out how both Billy and Father Joseph Kicked it.

Billy: Took Down Zombies with him ALA 'I'll see you in Hell'. Didn't quite die, then got eaten by other Zombies he didn't kill with the blast.
Father Joseph: Medical Records stated he was already dying. Possibly stayed behind to help some Survivors escape, or succumbed to his wounds.

Of the group from the Hero Pack, Stacy definitely seems to have the most likely makings of a survivor. She's got some of the ballsiest skills, for sure.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2012, 12:06 AM
(10-24-2012 12:34 AM)Bokya Wrote:  
(10-23-2012 11:46 PM)Dillon00 Wrote:  
(10-23-2012 11:39 PM)Bokya Wrote:  There's an upcoming HP2 or so in the future featuring the 4 Townsfolk in LNOE, so that'll fill some people's cravings for new heroes.

Do you have a source for this? Sounds cool but I can't find anything about it.

Awesome! Thanks. Hopefully someday I'll be playing Gomez and giving zombies detention.
10-27-2012, 12:30 AM
I really think Sam was transformed into a Zombie. Just look at the box cover from Growing Hunger. He's a Zombie for sure.
10-28-2012, 11:42 AM
A bit related to the topic - who wants to see a 'zombie hero pack' or 'expansion' with zombified versions of our beloved heroes with their own hero cards and zombie abilities? Colored red like the zombies with grave weapons, they can also confirm who died. Can also have scenarios built around them - cure the zombie heroes, kill the zombie heroes, etc.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-29-2012, 01:52 AM
(10-27-2012 12:30 AM)elwatoplus Wrote:  I really think Sam was transformed into a Zombie. Just look at the box cover from Growing Hunger. He's a Zombie for sure.

He looks similar to me. Can anyone back this up somehow? I'll bump him up to Yellow soon if nobody else says anything, but if we reach a consensus that it is him, I'll place him in the red.

(10-28-2012 11:42 AM)LabRat Wrote:  A bit related to the topic - who wants to see a 'zombie hero pack' or 'expansion' with zombified versions of our beloved heroes with their own hero cards and zombie abilities? Colored red like the zombies with grave weapons, they can also confirm who died. Can also have scenarios built around them - cure the zombie heroes, kill the zombie heroes, etc.

That would actually be an awesome scenario and concept. Zombie17 Modified Zombie Heroes Scenario, with the attempt to cure them from diseases.
10-29-2012, 04:43 PM
(10-28-2012 11:42 AM)LabRat Wrote:  A bit related to the topic - who wants to see a 'zombie hero pack' or 'expansion' with zombified versions of our beloved heroes with their own hero cards and zombie abilities? Colored red like the zombies with grave weapons, they can also confirm who died. Can also have scenarios built around them - cure the zombie heroes, kill the zombie heroes, etc.

AWESOME!!!

Would love to see this, even if its something as simple as a Zombie Hero figure kit that you can use to swap out Heroes when turned.

But, yeah - would also be very cool to see a Scenario with the 7 Super Zombie (a la the Grave Dead) being some of our former brethern, like Billy, Kenny, Victor, etc.
10-30-2012, 07:25 AM
We're really racking up the kill count. So many men confirmed dead. It's quite chivalrous?
11-02-2012, 02:05 PM
Great threadZombie17 There's nothing to stop the frog putting any of the Heroes in BitF but I would say it's quite likely you're on the money with your findings.
11-02-2012, 03:00 PM
Zombie on GH is not Sam....Z has a collar and hair. They could be brothers...but IMHO: not Sam.

11-03-2012, 03:02 AM
(11-02-2012 03:00 PM)Pfr_Fate Wrote:  Zombie on GH is not Sam....Z has a collar and hair. They could be brothers...but IMHO: not Sam.

Thanks for that. Changed it back to a question mark. As for Blood in the forest, My money is on Jenny and Armless-Sam. Jennys been saved way too many times by Johnny not to have made it out alive.