Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNOE: TP Zombie Upgrades?
10-17-2012, 06:13 AM
LNOE: TP Zombie Upgrades?
I know a couple of you guys already have the TP expansion. We've gotten teasers from Hero Upgrade cards, and the Heroes themselves. I read on the wiki that the Zombies also have upgrades, but I have yet to see any. Does FF not want these spoilers out, or is it just that nobody's uploaded them anywhere? I'd like to see what the Zombies have to even the playing field.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-17-2012, 05:26 PM
RE: LNOE: TP Zombie Upgrades?
Zombies have a few cards. Some are instant one time use cards, and some are remains in play style cards. One of my favorites is secretly bitten. You role a random hero and that hero gets an infection counter. Infected counters in my opinion are the PERFECT flavor over Bitten and I feel kind of strange. Any time a hero has 2 infected counters, they die. But as long as you're infected, any time you take a wound you have a 30% (1-2) to take an additional wound.

A few zombie cards are dumb, but a lot are pretty good, too. Some seem under powered, but really aren't. There is a zombie remains in play upgrade that says any time you go to exchange you have only a 30% chance to actually trade. VERY strong with scenario search scenarios.

Heroes get remembered. Legends never die.
10-23-2012, 12:07 AM
RE: LNOE: TP Zombie Upgrades?
-Secretly Bitten gives an infected marker to a random hero (one time use)
-Concussion makes a random hero lose an upgrade or all of their experience tokens if they don't have any upgrades (one time use)
-Mistrust requires heroes to roll a 5 or 6 when they want to trade items. If the hero making the test fails, they can't trade the rest of the turn.
-One that removes the top 5 cards from the hero deck from the game (scenario search items are safe) (one time use)
-Remove a discarded hero card from the game when a hero takes a wound from a zombie (one time use)
-Pay an experience token to spawn three zombies, can be used multiple times per turn