Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Last Night On Earth L4D
02-05-2012, 04:25 PM
RE: Last Night On Earth L4D
Hello Little Nikki are u able to grant me permission to tweak your variant abit and show my own L4D version, based off yours?

Tried it with my group and was pretty solid.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2012, 01:00 AM
(02-05-2012 04:25 PM)Wanderer999 Wrote:  Hello Little Nikki are u able to grant me permission to tweak your variant abit and show my own L4D version, based off yours?

Tried it with my group and was pretty solid.

hey,
yer that's fine! I would love to see your version and try it out! =D
Thanks for asking!
.Nikki.

.Nikki.
08-17-2012, 03:52 PM
Id love to have L4D2 heroes ... hint hint Watchmen02
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-17-2012, 10:52 PM
that would be wayyyy neat!
08-18-2012, 03:50 AM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2012 03:50 AM by Little_nikki.)
(08-17-2012 03:52 PM)wisdomknight Wrote:  Id love to have L4D2 heroes ... hint hint Watchmen02

hrmm... ok! I'll start working on them now. I'll post them when they r done!

Zombie24

.Nikki.
08-18-2012, 04:32 AM
wow thanks Nikki
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-18-2012, 05:17 AM
Does anyone have some good ideas for “special rules” for the L4D2 characters??? I’m finding it hard to think of some good ones!

Zombie22

.Nikki.
08-18-2012, 02:30 PM
let's try to thinck about characters quotes and intro in the videogame...

Ellis: in the intro is grabbed from about every special infected (S.I.) in the game... maybe:
--"It's got me!"-- when Ellis is pinned from S.I. other character gain a bonus on attacks aimed to free him
and/or
--"That's my official instructions" -- Ellis can carry one more card weapon than normal, and start with an ammo card
and/or
--Youth--.

I have't played the boardgame yet, so take this as "brainless Hints" ^^

Insane04 Zombie eat brains! You're safe..... Insane04
08-18-2012, 02:57 PM
(08-18-2012 02:30 PM)Jagan76 Wrote:  let's try to thinck about characters quotes and intro in the videogame...

Ellis: in the intro is grabbed from about every special infected (S.I.) in the game... maybe:
--"It's got me!"-- when Ellis is pinned from S.I. other character gain a bonus on attacks aimed to free him
and/or
--"That's my official instructions" -- Ellis can carry one more card weapon than normal, and start with an ammo card
and/or
--Youth--.

I have't played the boardgame yet, so take this as "brainless Hints" ^^

those are some good ideas! I really like the "that's my official instructions" one! mind if i use it? I had already put "youth" for him. I also have him a "siphon fuel" (because he is apparently a mechanic) which allows him to take a gasoline card from the deck in stead of searching.

The other 3 i am really stuck on!!!

.Nikki.
08-18-2012, 03:13 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2012 03:15 PM by Jagan76.)
Of course you can use it!! It would be an honor for me ^^

So, i wrote down some other hints... nothing great anyway...
NIck
--"I have not come this far to die now."-- When Nick get a fatal hit on him, he can ignore it on a roll of 5+.
--"I should probably save this for me, but what the hell.": when Nick use a Medikit on another survivor, he's gor healed for the same amount.

Coach
Coach in the intro fight using a shotgun as blunt weapon ("This used to be a nice neighborhood!" ^^)
--As long as we still got guns, we gonna fight.": when Coach fail an ammo roll, he can keep the weapon until the end of next zombie turn and use it exactly as a Baseball Bat (can't be traded). Discard the weapon on failed check or at the end of zombie turn.

Rochelle
--"Mama said not to play with fire...but..."--. Rochelle can sacrifice movement to take a lighter.
--"Fire time."-- when Rochelle try to set on fire Zombie and Gasoline she's got a +1 bonus on d6 roll.

edited

Insane04 Zombie eat brains! You're safe..... Insane04