Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mansion of Madness
03-07-2011, 11:55 AM
RE: Mansion of Madness
Nice to hear from someone who knows their Games,mines to be delivered today!
I do think it's cool that the Monsters are keyed to the Scenario & not grab bag,so much more
Game Mood enhancing.

Some have reported minor warping with the Tiles,how were yours?

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2011, 12:45 PM
Fine.
I only noticed a slight warp in one tile but nothing that effected game play.
03-07-2011, 07:31 PM
Mine was on the porch when I came home for Lunch..needless to say I just took the rest of the day off.
Going to open it now.

OD

03-07-2011, 07:37 PM
Getting mine tomorrow. FYI, you can order painted minis of the investigators directly from Fantasy Flight. They are $4 each, and with shipping it comes to about $40. I went for it to save myself some time.

Not sure when the minis from FFG will arrive as they are being shipped usps.
03-07-2011, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2011 09:59 PM by Old Dwarf.)
Mein Gott es gibt eine Menge Sachen........I have been over an hour just sorting out all the cards, but they are all there!
The Monster figs suprised me..they are basically in scale to the Humans,So the Shoggoths are huge.

WK-I got the MoM painted Inv.figs awhile back & they are nice,the only problem I liked them so much I gradually purchased
all the AH painted figs!

I still have to punch the tiles & other Tokens.Got those plastic baggies ready

OD

PS-everything is punched,only the secret Passage Tile should a little(very little) warping.I placed heavy books over them all just in case,as I probably
won't play until the weekend.

03-07-2011, 10:01 PM
I much prefer to paint my own, which I have posted in the "Models and Painting" section. Hope you like them.
03-07-2011, 11:23 PM
I'll check them out-I will need to paint the Monsters.My painting backlog with all the Battles of westeros stuff is large so I
took the AH prepaints as a short cut.

OD

03-08-2011, 07:58 AM
Okay, Amazon's preorder went from late March to early March to LATE JULY... and now back to late March.

I lost my patience, found another place that had it in stock, and ordered it. Hopefully, it comes before the end of the week. They've already shipped it.

I'm DEFINITELY looking forward to painting all the figures!
03-08-2011, 09:30 AM
Amazon (not their resellers) now lists it as 'in stock'. I had an email from a customer service rep saying that my order was being prepared for shipping!!! I've cancelled the other order I made so I didn't end up with two. Should be here early next week if the Postal Gods are smiling on me!

Glad to hear you are all enjoying it now you actually have it in hand. I'm off to check Zombie67's minis!!!
03-08-2011, 11:42 AM
(03-08-2011 09:30 AM)Talos Wrote:  Amazon (not their resellers) now lists it as 'in stock'. I had an email from a customer service rep saying that my order was being prepared for shipping!!! I've cancelled the other order I made so I didn't end up with two. Should be here early next week if the Postal Gods are smiling on me!

Glad to hear you are all enjoying it now you actually have it in hand. I'm off to check Zombie67's minis!!!

Glad to see Amazon finally got it together & your MoM is on the way.

OD