Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Munchkin Zombies
06-24-2011, 06:06 AM
RE: Munchkin Zombies
Turns out, Munchkin Zombie 2 is being released soon! AWESOME.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2011, 04:07 PM
Yeah I got mine in the mail yesterday I haven't bought a Munchkin game in a looooonnngggg time but saw this a couple months ago and got tired of not owning it... So I bought it... Haven't played it yet though Insane19
06-25-2011, 12:20 AM
Has anyone played a game and be willing to give their two cents on this? It seems like a silly and fun game to get into.
06-25-2011, 04:32 AM
(06-25-2011 12:20 AM)phantomninja Wrote:  Has anyone played a game and be willing to give their two cents on this? It seems like a silly and fun game to get into.

I loved every Munchkin game I've ever bought/played *Munchkin Bites/Munchkin Cuthulu/Space Munchkin being the best* it's more like a fun get your pals around knock back a few drinks and have some fun screwing over your friends card game and I'm sure this one is no different *I hope* I'll let you know tomorrow my gaming buddies are coming over and we are going to play Munchkin Zombie/LNOE/ATOE... So review coming tomorrow!
06-25-2011, 08:21 AM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2011 08:22 AM by Emp.)
I WANT IT !!!! goddamnit.......... I think I will need to go back to my local gamestore and give that dumbass owner the evil eye or something....
They say violence doesn't solve anything but I think it just might do the trick once in a while. Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-25-2011, 03:14 PM
(06-25-2011 08:21 AM)Emp Wrote:  I WANT IT !!!! goddamnit.......... I think I will need to go back to my local gamestore and give that dumbass owner the evil eye or something....
They say violence doesn't solve anything but I think it just might do the trick once in a while. Watchmen02

Try setting him on fire! Gamestore owners respond to this act of violence the best :P
06-25-2011, 09:35 PM
<picks up his can of gasoline and heads out>

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-26-2011, 03:05 AM
Played a game of Munchkin Zombie earlier and it was awesome!
06-26-2011, 04:56 AM
(06-26-2011 03:05 AM)Mr. ONEarm Wrote:  Played a game of Munchkin Zombie earlier and it was awesome!
Good to know!

I'm very excited to try it out. All I need is to buy it first. >>
06-26-2011, 04:21 PM
(06-26-2011 04:56 AM)colormage1 Wrote:  
(06-26-2011 03:05 AM)Mr. ONEarm Wrote:  Played a game of Munchkin Zombie earlier and it was awesome!
Good to know!

I'm very excited to try it out. All I need is to buy it first. >>

It was really fun so much so we didn't even play LNOE or ATOE last night we just kept playing MZ and Magic... Well they played Magic I'm not a big Magic the Gathering fan outside of my xbox360 cause my friends use uber cheap decks that take the fun out of playing against them Insane19