Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Munchkin Zombies
06-26-2011, 09:17 PM
RE: Munchkin Zombies
(06-26-2011 04:21 PM)Mr. ONEarm Wrote:  It was really fun so much so we didn't even play LNOE or ATOE last night we just kept playing MZ and Magic... Well they played Magic I'm not a big Magic the Gathering fan outside of my xbox360 cause my friends use uber cheap decks that take the fun out of playing against them Insane19

Sounds like my playgroup! (But I provide about forty evenly matched decks for my playgroup so everybody is on an even playing field. >>)

But that's a good sign for Munchkin Zombies!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2012, 08:00 PM
Munchkin is a bit fun to play... but as i see... almost no replay value... after a while all games look the same, with always the same objective...
09-13-2012, 05:25 AM
Munchkin Zombies 3 was released recently, offering a Dungeon set to Munchkin Zombies (The third set of all Munchkins after Vanilla and Cthulhu to offer Dungeons). This variant is somewhat interesting compared to the rest. Re-playability, I'll admit, is limited. But this is usually the case if you play with the same people. Majority of the game is based on how everyone reacts as a whole. Bored of the game? Unfortunately, you'll have to play with new friends to make it fun again.
09-13-2012, 08:14 AM
I have finally found the base game and second expansion here.
It's a fun brainless game. And when you break it down...aren't all games basicly the same down to the core? Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-17-2012, 08:01 AM
We had a game of this a few days ago. Let me just say that Munchkin Zombies is far more aggressive than Vanilla. Since there's a Voodoo Mojo (Replaces Races) that allows you to use top-discarded Curse cards on opponents for treasure, the game is quite focused on attacking.
09-17-2012, 06:25 PM
I think Munchkin is fun and since it comes with some simple rules, anyone can join in. It takes less time to play than LNoE. That said, I seldom play it. I own the Agents version and the Zombie version. They can be mixed but I haven't tried it.

It recommend Munchkin Zombie if you're mostly in the mood for beer and zombies. If you prefer the pleasant sensation of slaughtering your opponent I'd recommend LNoE any day.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-22-2012, 06:59 AM
I have never played munchkin, but my bro keeps saying he wants to get the original...and his birthday just passed and I got Muchkin the deluxe version, the munchkinomikon mini expansion, and munchkin booty, and a pirate expansion with it...looking forward to playing it after seeing how many people round these parts find it so great. Also grabbed him the guild expansion and the Penny arcade expansion for it as he is a big fan of both of those...should be fun
01-15-2013, 02:54 PM
I have a huge "deck" for Munchkin vanilla, since I really like that game.
During our group games it's always a challenge to get to 10,
since as soon as someone starts to get close to it,
everyone else pounces on them x)

But sticking with the topic, I have a combination "deck" that has Zombies and Cthulhu mixed in it, tons of fun Zombie17
01-23-2013, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2013 04:19 PM by zachmaio.)
I just recently played my first game of Munchkin...it was SO FUN! I wasn't expecting much, I kind of knew what the game was about coming into it I just didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did. I picked up Munchkin Deluxe and that was the version we played. The reason I know I liked it a lot is because to this point in time I still haven't won a game (3 games) but I still find this game pretty awesome! At first I thought the broad rules were going to be something I ended up hating..but having the ability to make deals with other players to defeat a monster or stop another player from hitting that precious level 10 feels fantastic. I know I'm only a few games in but I have only the best things to say about munchkin. My next 2 sets will be Zombies and Apocalypse I also plan on mixing those two together to make an excellent post apocalypse zombie game but keeping the Vanilla game separate (and just add on vanilla expansions as I go.)

In your guys' opinion what are the best Munchkin expansion?!

What do I buy after Apocalypse and Zombies(+ expansions?)

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
01-23-2013, 05:50 PM
(05-19-2011 08:02 PM)Emp Wrote:  I'm so fuckin pissed off right now.
I forgot about this game and when this thread popped up again I looked for a place to rder it online.
Found it on amazon.com for 18$ but they don't ship to Europe so I checked the co.uk version. 34£ (inc shipping)
Check that difference in prices!! Unbelievable.... Insane19 Insane19 Insane19

Thats cause America > Europe! HAHAHA JK...but seriously....LOL