Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Non FFP Gaming?
09-17-2008, 04:39 PM
RE: Non FFP Gaming?
supervike Wrote:FFP= Flying Frog Productions...the makes of LNoE and AToE.

me iz ztupid :shy: Zombie17

I play Axis & Allies Mini's and sometimes some random boardgames at a gamestore here in my neighbourhood. I would like to check out Tannhauser. Friend of mine has it be we haven't found the time to playing it.

On Wii I play now Resi 4, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, Guitarhero Legends Of Rock and Super Smash Bros. Brawl (together with my son, Seth) and like I said...waiting for House Of The Dead
On Xbox360: Dead Rising, Call Of Duty 4 and Condemned. Also waiting to check out Resi 5 and Left4Dead.

I have shitloads of videogames and some times I hardly touch them and then all of a sudden I play this old game over and over again Watchmen02

In real life I play Airsoft. We dress up as real soldiers and shoot bb's at eachother somewhere in the woods or in abandoned building. Useualy we get together with about 50 tot 100 players and hunt eachother down for the entire sunday. Some time ago we also organised a "Hellnight" skirm in an abonded old laundry...wich we dressed up a little... Zombie03
Hellnight Movie

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2008, 05:31 PM
Sarku Wrote:I played Halo 3, Oblivion... (probably 175+ hours), Fallout 3 looks awesome, I'll probably also get Mirror's Edge.

ahh real zombies sounds fun. I'd play that. You'd have to have a ton of people though... that'd be hilariously fun.

I used to play Magic... I was quite the player at one point in time. But I've since sold all my cards except for a few I really liked... like Jasmine Boreal and Righteousness... beautiful art.

I lost my playing partner... so I might have to start playing LNOE in a solitaire fashion.

ya the most people we had to play ahh real zombies is like 30 its super fun thow... trust me thirtys more then enough. and oblivion rules that sucked the life out me for mounths....... and fall out. i cant even start talking about that. cant wait.
Find all posts by this user
09-17-2008, 05:53 PM
Emp Wrote:
supervike Wrote:FFP= Flying Frog Productions...the makes of LNoE and AToE.

me iz ztupid :shy: Zombie17

I play Axis & Allies Mini's and sometimes some random boardgames at a gamestore here in my neighbourhood. I would like to check out Tannhauser. Friend of mine has it be we haven't found the time to playing it.

On Wii I play now Resi 4, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, Guitarhero Legends Of Rock and Super Smash Bros. Brawl (together with my son, Seth) and like I said...waiting for House Of The Dead
On Xbox360: Dead Rising, Call Of Duty 4 and Condemned. Also waiting to check out Resi 5 and Left4Dead.

I have shitloads of videogames and some times I hardly touch them and then all of a sudden I play this old game over and over again Watchmen02

In real life I play Airsoft. We dress up as real soldiers and shoot bb's at eachother somewhere in the woods or in abandoned building. Useualy we get together with about 50 tot 100 players and hunt eachother down for the entire sunday. Some time ago we also organised a "Hellnight" skirm in an abonded old laundry...wich we dressed up a little... Zombie03
Hellnight Movie

were trying to switch ahh real zombies to airsoft. insteada nerf ... tomany people complain about it hurting thow..... im all for it thow itl make it more realistic
09-18-2008, 01:25 PM
As far as Video Games goes, World of Warcraft owns my soul.

To other games, I still paint my GW minis, but I was burnt by them when they discontinued my MASSIVE Squat army.

I play FFP stuff, and whatever new game my friends get me to play.
05-13-2009, 02:02 AM
OD....I wonder how close your "A Middle Earth Quest" will resemble FFG's, when they release it later this decade.
I am excited about that one...
05-13-2009, 04:14 AM
Running a (mostly) weekly RPG group playing Necessary Evil, a setting for the Savage Worlds game system about supervillains fighting an alien invasion.

That's been the extent of it, really.

The Most Unread Blog on the Internet. Ever.: http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com
Roleplaying Game, Board Game and Card Game Reviews and Actual Plays
05-13-2009, 11:58 AM
Hi all...

Well, I am mostly into rpg's. We have been playing a lot of different games from D&D, Vampire, Deadlands, All Flesh Must be Eaten and so on. The last thing we played were a swedish rpg, which took heavily from nordic mythology, and with "realistic" combat rules.

As we have less and less time on our hands, we play mostly boardgames now, which includes:

- A Game of Thrones
- Descend (which sometimes is just a bad version of an RPG imo)
- Doomtown (CCG)
- Arkham Horror (The Random Game...)
- Twilight Imperium

I have played some pc games, but not really any more. Took too much time. However I do sometimes go to a net cafe and play L4D, and Call of Juarez Watchmen02

Cheerio,
A

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
05-13-2009, 12:22 PM
SovTech Wrote:As we have less and less time on our hands, we play mostly boardgames now, which includes:

You don't have time for playing your RPGs but do for AH? Board set up alone lasts as long as my typical RPG session Zombie03
05-13-2009, 02:31 PM
mqstout Wrote:
SovTech Wrote:As we have less and less time on our hands, we play mostly boardgames now, which includes:

You don't have time for playing your RPGs but do for AH? Board set up alone lasts as long as my typical RPG session Zombie03

Ha! Yeah that nails it... Zombie17 Thing is the people I play with can play maybe once every third week, and it is never the same people which kind of takes away the possibilities for an rpg campaign...

However, when I return to Denmark, Ill try to gather a posse for The Flood Deadlands campaign. See if my old Deadlands After Dark group are up for it...

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
07-11-2010, 02:45 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2010 02:46 PM by Old Dwarf.)
Kalidor Wrote:OD....I wonder how close your "A Middle Earth Quest" will resemble FFG's, when they release it later this decade.
I am excited about that one...

Sorry for the Time delay:rolleyes: My old computer was
destroyed by Malware about the time of your post & I
was off line until mid June.

FFG did release MEQ & I got it.The theme is the same,but
in mine you have Hero & companions.In FFG your playing a
single hero & your Mission is resolved via some die rolls,In
mine once you arrive at your Quest site you have to do
a Warhammer Quest type Game.

I like FFG MEQ-the map & components are obviously
excellent.The Regional Cards encounter system is a
lot more elegant than my Encounter Charts.

Mine is a Solo Game that basically uses WHQ mechanics,
with some of ICE Fellowship of the Ring & Advanced
HeroQuestthrown in..In FFG you can be the Dark Lord.

In general mine's has a lot more detail(Like every Evil
Fortress has its own unique encounters)& of course
all the encounters & Quest have to be resolved in a minatures Game(using GW LoTR rules).

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again: