Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pandemic with alterations
01-24-2011, 12:17 AM
RE: Pandemic with alterations
too cool!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2011, 12:26 PM
I love converting Games to new themes,of course in this case it might be less effort to just play Zombie State (with the Bag o Zombies replacing the mundane bowling pin looking tokens)

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
01-24-2011, 03:35 PM
(01-24-2011 12:26 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  I love converting Games to new themes,of course in this case it might be less effort to just play Zombie State (with the Bag o Zombies replacing the mundane bowling pin looking tokens)

OD

i plan on picking up pandemic and it's update plus nuclear war when i can find it.. and have money.. at the same time Watchmen02
02-05-2011, 07:02 PM
I haven't played (or heard about for that matter) Zombie State but I own Pandemic and the OTB exp. and love the gameplay so I'll definitely be looking into it!
02-05-2011, 10:07 PM
i am seriously gonna have to pick this up next time by a game store...
02-04-2012, 07:23 AM
I am totally down with Pandemic, as well as its expansion On the Brink. The game is quick to learn and teach. The theme is engaging enough, and it really gets you thinking cooperatively on how to beat the board. The level of difficulty can be altered, which is really helpful. I really enjoy the variety of characters you can play with the expansion. It totally adds variety to the player skills and abilities.

The character, building, and disease models could have been much more detailed, and supportive of the theme. But the game play makes up for this. I highly recommend it for cooperative gamers.

"WEAPONS OVER HERE!"
02-04-2012, 02:51 PM
i gotta get this game I guess.. Watchmen02
02-06-2012, 03:55 PM
Hi, im not a major fan of Pandemic....but changing the cubes into Zombies. Helps Watchmen02

Nice idea

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
02-12-2012, 11:35 AM
Its A very fun game. half the fun for us is name each of the infection colours before we play calling it something we want to take over the world. It was fun watching the Twilight book series nearly wipe us of the face of the earth
02-13-2012, 02:13 PM
now that
s too funny!