Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pandemic with alterations
02-23-2012, 03:02 AM
RE: Pandemic with alterations
finally got pandemic and on the brink.

at the beginning of the game we named the diseases.. some funny ones came up.. can't repat them here.. but too finny.

love the game.. will try to see how to mod it for zed inclusion!

what's zombie state?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2012, 07:15 PM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2012 07:15 PM by soundguy.)
so far been playing pandemic / on the brink the last couple weekends. the purple disease was challenging.. but so far the specail virulent epidmeic cards are brutal to us.

soundguy
so far been playing pandemic / on the brink the last couple weekends. the purple disease was challenging.. but so far the specail virulent epidmeic cards are brutal to us.

soundguy
03-13-2012, 07:51 PM
Do you have the expansion with the bio-terrorist ?

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
03-13-2012, 08:04 PM
yep.. 'on the brink' has the bio terrorist. new pawns, roles and the purple disease.. etc.. etc..
03-13-2012, 08:34 PM
Yup, thats the good stuff. Pandemic is a fun coop, zombies are better Watchmen02 I told my friend, about your idea? or someones on here. About using Zombies instead of cubes. He liked it Watchmen02 and maybe we will do it if we can come up with enough different colored zombies

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
03-13-2012, 11:02 PM
(03-13-2012 08:34 PM)PJON Wrote:  Yup, thats the good stuff. Pandemic is a fun coop, zombies are better Watchmen02 I told my friend, about your idea? or someones on here. About using Zombies instead of cubes. He liked it Watchmen02 and maybe we will do it if we can come up with enough different colored zombies

we bought a bag of zombies! primed them and bulk painted them with color spray cans. works good!
03-14-2012, 12:03 AM
Pandemic PLUS zombies!? Brilliant.

In the event of a Zombie Apocalypse please do the following:
1. Grab a buddy
2. Grab guns
3. Start shooting
03-14-2012, 12:11 AM
yep.. used white spray primer ( acrylic ) and a cheap bag of ZOMBIES!.. once cured, we used walmart! 97 cent spray cans and just lined the guys up on a sheet of newspaper and painted them red, blue, yellow, purple, black, red.. etc..

adds flavor to the game. we also have played it with the variant with the first epidemic and you determine one of the strains is the resistant one.. we have made THAT one the zombie plauge, and used zeds for that color..e tc.. we also come up with some quite funny names for the diseases.. Watchmen02
03-14-2012, 01:03 AM
PICS PICS PICS!!! I am super curious to your skittled zombies.
03-31-2012, 04:58 AM
(01-23-2011 06:52 PM)Ryuk Wrote:  There is a fan created expansion on BGG that includes a new Zombie player. I bought it, (all three decks) from artscow and I must say, the quality is amazing.

Really cool stuff...

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/459146/p...k-2/page/1

reading back thru this thread i see that you have the BGG fan expansion.

how (well) does it play with the original game and 'brink' expansion?

I'm considering picking it up and want to hear from those that have played pandemic / brink and the fan expansion.

thanks