Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pre-Orders are up! Stock up pre-orders too!
07-30-2012, 11:28 AM
Pre-Orders are up! Stock up pre-orders too!
Hi Everyone,
I'm happy to announce that we've put up the official pre-order for LNOE: Timber Peak, ATOE: The Coast, and ATOE: Hero Pack 2! We've put together a special Limited Edition Pre-order Pack for The Coast and Timber Peak that includes two alternate image promo cards, two exclusive promo 1" buttons, and a collectible photo, signed by the cast and crew a very limited number of these photos were made and are exclusive to Web store Pre-orders and Convention Previews. Yes, that means were are planning on having preview copies of the new products at GenCon with the pre-order bonuses. This Limited Edition Pre-Order is only available while supplies last. Remember that we ship these pre-orders out as soon as we receive the product, and we send them in the order that we received the pre-orders.

For all of you interested in getting the Stock Up Supplement for Last Night on Earth, we have a limited number we're putting up and are shipping out on the 20th of August.

We've also got all new poster art prints for those interested, and as always they come with your choice of two promo cards.

Here's the link to all the new stuff: http://stores.homestead.com/FlyingFrogPr...tegory=New
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-30-2012, 11:57 AM
RE: Pre-Orders are up! Stock up pre-orders too!
Thanks for the info, soundgirl!

I've got my Christmas shopping done! Watchmen02

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-30-2012, 01:39 PM
order is in!
Find all posts by this user
07-30-2012, 01:59 PM
if only i had the money... but international shipping is a killer...

wish i could...

A good measure for the power of a weapon is how cool it looks...
07-30-2012, 04:07 PM
Finally, just dropped 74 dollars that i should not have, but it will be worth it for Stock up and Timber Peak. now im broke again LOL

Take that, you mealy-mouthed bastards!
07-30-2012, 04:37 PM
I Pre-Ordered a couple of hours ago as soon as I saw them post it on their Facebook Page Watchmen02
07-30-2012, 09:05 PM
Tried to order them but at $47 International shipping it's a little too rich for my blood. Guess I'll have to wait :'(
07-30-2012, 09:07 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2012 09:10 PM by sickboy.)
Pre-ordered The Coast. Couldn't see where there was any shipping charged??? Not that I'm complaining- if it's only $40 shipped to the UK I'm a happy happy bunny!

Just been back through and it seems I've done it all correctly. Shipping is $47 if I try to order the coast and timber peak together. Or none at all if I select The Coast non-US. Strange. I'll have to wait and see.
07-30-2012, 09:26 PM
(07-30-2012 09:07 PM)sickboy Wrote:  Pre-ordered The Coast. Couldn't see where there was any shipping charged??? Not that I'm complaining- if it's only $40 shipped to the UK I'm a happy happy bunny!

Just been back through and it seems I've done it all correctly. Shipping is $47 if I try to order the coast and timber peak together. Or none at all if I select The Coast non-US. Strange. I'll have to wait and see.

You're right! Looks like they didn't apply shipping fees to The Coast. Just ordered mine. I'll be waiting for Timber Peak to be released locally. FF Shipping charges are insane.

A little bit naughty? Maybe.
07-30-2012, 09:29 PM
I wanted to come by to share this as well, as I saw this on FFP's Facebook. Today became crazy busy and I didn't even get here until now. Glad somebody else beat me to it.

I already placed my order for "Stock Up!" I cannot wait to receive that! So awesome that they finally have that back in stock (or will starting 8/20 anyway).

So far, I only have the base game of Last Night On Earth. I don't even have the expansions yet. So, I want to get them first before I get Timber Peak, but eventually I will definitely pick that up too.