Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pre-Orders are up! Stock up pre-orders too!
08-24-2012, 08:29 AM
RE: Pre-Orders are up! Stock up pre-orders too!
Excellent! Thanks... Oh, If you guys didnt recieve shipping notice, maybe I didnt either, which might be a problem as Im in Kenya and I asked them to ship to a friends house in Denmark. Hmm... Ill better check Watchmen02

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2012, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2012 02:27 PM by Sharkey.)
I like the Infected mechanic! It's a little more balanced than "I feel kinda strange" in that your hero won't automatically turn after another wound, but it can't be removed from the hero. And red zombie hero? AWESOME!
08-24-2012, 02:43 PM
Dropped down the BIG order on the very day of the pre-order announcement (got Timber Peaks, Coast and HP2).....still waiting....one has to figure that there is one busy Frog packing things somewhere!! Oh cruel cruel package delivery service...when will i get a visit?

(insert the emoticon for worried anticipation here)

08-24-2012, 07:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2012 07:31 PM by StayPuft.)
(08-23-2012 10:04 PM)Anim8r Wrote:  Yes indeed, mine was in the mail today Watchmen02
[Image: 2012-08-23_16-35-38_277.jpg]

Yes that is a coupon code for $5 first person to claim it is welcome to it Watchmen02

A coupon and an autographed poster, or whatever it is? That is AWESOME! WANT! LOL! I wonder if they are shipping "Stock-up" yet. I haven't received any confirmation or anything, but they were initially reported to be shipping on 8/20, which has passed.

(EDIT: Groovy! I just became a Bull Frog. LOL!)
08-24-2012, 08:10 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2012 08:11 PM by ZombieWaffle.)
They should be shipping it Staypuft, I got mine with my copy of TP yesterday. I also never got a shipping email though, so keep your eyes peeled for a package

Take that, you mealy-mouthed bastards!
08-24-2012, 08:30 PM
I'm trying to decide if I want to paint the new minis before using them lol Coincidentally, I have zombies coming out of my ears now, with another full set of 7 green and 7 brown in the TP box. I have the green and brown from the original, the grave deads, the radioactive, the reds from GH and I have the crystal blue that I use as Zombie Heroes for a total of 63 zombies now lol
08-24-2012, 09:21 PM
(08-24-2012 08:30 PM)Anim8r Wrote:  I'm trying to decide if I want to paint the new minis before using them lol Coincidentally, I have zombies coming out of my ears now, with another full set of 7 green and 7 brown in the TP box. I have the green and brown from the original, the grave deads, the radioactive, the reds from GH and I have the crystal blue that I use as Zombie Heroes for a total of 63 zombies now lol

Nice lol soon as I have my 7 Grave Weapon reds ill be right there at 63 too. Once i get them all painted Ill post my hoard and heroes in some epic conflict.

Take that, you mealy-mouthed bastards!
08-27-2012, 07:37 PM
"Stock Up" was waiting for my when I got home from work on Friday. Awesome! I am so excited to try it out.
08-27-2012, 10:03 PM
Whaaaaaa! Stil got nothing yet....perhaps it was because I dropped on everything (Coast, HP2, and Timber Peaks) on day one. That there's a lot of box. But still:;; Whaaaaaaa!

08-28-2012, 10:00 AM
(08-27-2012 07:37 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  "Stock Up" was waiting for my when I got home from work on Friday. Awesome! I am so excited to try it out.

Same story here. Although, I have already put the cards into play. Watchmen02

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user