Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pre-Orders are up! Stock up pre-orders too!
09-07-2012, 04:50 AM
RE: Pre-Orders are up! Stock up pre-orders too!
Just got an email stating my atoe the coast had shipped today, cant friggin wait
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2012, 04:21 PM
Arrrr!

09-07-2012, 07:43 PM
(09-06-2012 10:28 PM)Dumpid Wrote:  Okay I got my package in the mail today. Coming with everything, except for one item. The Signed poster! I preorderd this game and it said it would come with it. I've seen pictures of others, so it is real. I am little miffed, even though TP is amazing!

You may want to go ahead and send an e-mail to Flying Frog to let them know it wasn't in your package. They have really awesome customer service, so it wouldn't hurt to give it a try. If it was listed that it was supposed to come with your order, then you should certainly let them know it was not included.

Pfr_Fate,

Everybody seems to be getting their pre-orders, so if you haven't yet I would think you would soon.
09-07-2012, 07:58 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2012 08:02 PM by Pfr_Fate.)
True....the Frog has the best people that care about their fellow gamers!
staypuft....I was just whining happily.

" I bet the Great Leslie already has TWO copies!!! MAX!!! Check the auto-corespondance receptor! ..... ...... ..... its the mail box, ya moron!!! "

09-08-2012, 01:11 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2012 01:20 PM by Pfr_Fate.)
"Ha! My man-servant, Max, has returned with good news from the auto-correspondance receptor! "The shipment has been dropped off and is now at The UPS Store®."

Yes...take that, Leslie! Professor Fate shall NOT be denied! We shall just SEE who's games arrive first! HAHA!"

[Image: gal_great_race8.jpg]
(I really should make FORTUNE & GLORY cards for Leslie Gallant III, Maggie Dubois, Hezekiah Sturdy, Max Meen, and Prf. Fate....)

09-08-2012, 05:56 PM
Just got my Timber Peak just now! Sadly, none of the preorder extras like the buttons and Lithograph were in the package though, just the promo cards. D:
09-08-2012, 06:46 PM
Sounds like your packages have been cursed or you have forgotten to offer a sacrifice to the mail order gods.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-09-2012, 02:23 AM
(09-07-2012 07:43 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  You may want to go ahead and send an e-mail to Flying Frog to let them know it wasn't in your package. They have really awesome customer service, so it wouldn't hurt to give it a try. If it was listed that it was supposed to come with your order, then you should certainly let them know it was not included.

I did shoot them an E-mail and the next day I got a reply that said, "Due to the unexpected amounts of pre-orders we have run out of the Pre-order items as they were while supplies last." So, there really isn't anything they can do. I got the buttons, but I didn't even know that was a bonus for pre-ordering.

On a brighter note, I am going to be playing TP tomorrow with a friend. I can't wait to try it out. I'll let you all know how it goes.
09-09-2012, 02:53 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2012 03:05 PM by Pfr_Fate.)
That's bad...considering they still have the PRE-ORDER info still up on thier web store...complete with items that they know they don't have anymore. I ordered on Day One fairly early (confirmed before 5 PM on 7/30: the day they went up for sale..SO...I hope I get my extra stuff...they should have at least one day's worth of stuff!). It's pretty much the main reason I spent the extra money compared to other on-line stores....especially the signed poster. I could have bought the games elsewhere, saved money, then bought more buttons and the promo cards (with the character print) at the Frog. They really ought to make good on that with posters/buttons/cards being sent at a later date.
I love the Frog..they respond well with customer service and such always before....and I haven't recieved my stuff yet so i can't tell you if the extra bling is in there or not...but that is REALLY bad operations to advertise a 'while supplies last' chance on something you are 100% sure you can't deliver.
Could of saved ~$54

09-11-2012, 12:20 AM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2012 12:30 AM by Talos.)
Awwww, man!!! That's really dissapointing. It's not the first time I've missed out on promo bling when it was still being advertised as available "while stocks last". They really need to get on top of that so that people aren't disappointed.

My order hasn't even shipped yet, so I doubt I'll have a chance of getting the goodies now.

*edit* I notice the Timber Peak listing is now showing promo cards only. The Coast is still flagged with the autographed cards, badges ( I do need my steenking badges!!! Watchmen02 ) and promo cards. I might be in luck, but I did order pretty late...