Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pre-Orders are up! Stock up pre-orders too!
08-28-2012, 10:26 AM
RE: Pre-Orders are up! Stock up pre-orders too!
I got Stock UP on friday, didnt order timebr peak yet...will pick it up soon though
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-28-2012, 07:10 PM
One of my friends from my gaming group also got Stock Up just now, so hopefully we will wind up trying it on Wednesday. I always thought it sounded really cool, so I have been eager to try it since I first heard about it, and it was out of stock for months.
08-29-2012, 09:52 PM
Okay, I'm super jealous right now. I haven't gotten an e-mail or anything and no packages. I'm starting to get real anxious now. Anyone else having this problem? I really want TP.
Also, I have 63 Zed figures. I don't have the red Grave weapon figures though. Lets see, that would put me at (once I get TP and Red Grave dead) at 84 figures. Wow, I might have to make a ridiculous scenario for that.
08-29-2012, 11:36 PM
(08-23-2012 10:04 PM)Anim8r Wrote:  Yes that is a coupon code for $5 first person to claim it is welcome to it Watchmen02

I used the code and got 5 dollars off. I appreciate it, to show my grattitude here is a picture of my cat.
[Image: 1_9.jpg]
08-30-2012, 07:14 PM
(08-29-2012 09:52 PM)Dumpid Wrote:  Okay, I'm super jealous right now. I haven't gotten an e-mail or anything and no packages. I'm starting to get real anxious now. Anyone else having this problem? I really want TP.
Also, I have 63 Zed figures. I don't have the red Grave weapon figures though. Lets see, that would put me at (once I get TP and Red Grave dead) at 84 figures. Wow, I might have to make a ridiculous scenario for that.

I'm not sure, but I don't think Timber Peak is officially released yet. I think they just had it at the convention. One of my friends in my gaming group already pre-ordered it. He received Stock Up, but did not get Timber Peak yet.

Also, funny that you mention creating a massive custom scenario. He also mentioned to me that he had a custom scenario in mind that would be rather huge. Not quite 84 zombies, though. LOL! He was going to have the zombie pool be 28, including I believe he said Grave Dead and Radioactive Grave Dead.

He's also planning to use all of the board pieces from the base game and Growing Hunger to create a big board. It sounds really awesome, so I'm hoping he puts it together soon and our group can try it. If it's good, I'll have to try to convince him to come by here to share it. ;-)
09-05-2012, 09:34 PM
Just got my shipping email on Timber Peak, wahoo!!!

Also I saw the game at PAX over the weekend and got pictures with Jack and Jason Hill, as well as the actors for Jake and Alice.
I'll just post the link for my PAX album: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a...436f180038
09-05-2012, 09:56 PM
(09-05-2012 09:34 PM)Sharkey Wrote:  Just got my shipping email on Timber Peak, wahoo!!!

Also I saw the game at PAX over the weekend and got pictures with Jack and Jason Hill, as well as the actors for Jake and Alice.
I'll just post the link for my PAX album: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a...436f180038

I got my email as well. The tracking label for the package says it'll be here tomorrow. I might even make a unboxing video or something. I'm so excited.
09-06-2012, 08:08 PM
My gaming group buddy let us know his came. So, we actually may wind up playing it next week. So, that is pretty cool! Will be exciting to get a preview of it, since I am still a long way off from buying it myself. I am still waiting until Christmas to put my first expansion of the original game on my Christmas list.
09-06-2012, 10:28 PM
Okay I got my package in the mail today. Coming with everything, except for one item. The Signed poster! I preorderd this game and it said it would come with it. I've seen pictures of others, so it is real. I am little miffed, even though TP is amazing!
09-07-2012, 03:25 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2012 03:26 AM by Pfr_Fate.)
I hope that is an error! I still haven't got anything (and I ordered Coast, HP2 and Timber Peak Pre-orders by evening on Day 1 of the Pre-order!).
But they did say mid-september...must be patient!