Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So if you random heroes:
01-23-2011, 03:08 PM
So if you random heroes:
Who do you always random?

I always random the Sheriff, and my best friend ALWAYS randoms Billy. We have a house rule that she has to play Billy the first time she picks it but can repick. When I say always, I mean it. It's uncanny.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2011, 03:16 PM
RE: So if you random heroes:
My boyfriend always gets Amanda. Everyone else seems to get a good mixture.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-23-2011, 04:43 PM
For most of our group its been a good mix, but Martin keeps getting Becky and it really annoys him, so I try to give him a break if he draws it a second time.

Hes had some horrible luck with her.
01-23-2011, 06:54 PM
I find I usually end up with Rochelle, which is great because she's my favorite character.
01-24-2011, 04:09 AM
you guys can pick your own characters, some rules are meant to be broken.

but i always get Victor and Sheriff Anderson, which im thankful. but the once and a while bag boy kenny....sucks.
01-24-2011, 04:23 AM
With my group, we tend to select our heroes. But we play for the cinematic feel of it, so we don't choose heroes based on the scenario -- we choose based on who we like as a character. It balances out.
01-24-2011, 05:07 PM
Picking characters suck. We always random.
01-24-2011, 05:30 PM
My group always plays random, but we tend to play multiple games in a night. The first game is always drawn randomly from the full deck of heroes. After the first game, we will set the heroes used from the first game aside, and draw the next set of starting characters from the remaining unused ones in the stack. After selecting the new cast, we shuffle the ones set aside back into the stack. With this method, we keep the the starting cast fresh for each game.
01-25-2011, 12:12 AM
(01-23-2011 03:08 PM)Orguss Wrote:  Who do you always random?

I always random the Sheriff, and my best friend ALWAYS randoms Billy. We have a house rule that she has to play Billy the first time she picks it but can repick. When I say always, I mean it. It's uncanny.

The Sheriff is ALWAYS selected by the hero's in our group... The other combination that is dominant is Becky and Father Joseph. Those two always seem to come together and really cause damage!
01-25-2011, 12:17 AM
(01-25-2011 12:12 AM)Who is CA Jones? Wrote:  The other combination that is dominant is Becky and Father Joseph. Those two always seem to come together and really cause damage!

That is why I painted those two at the same time (pics to come)! I didn't want to seperate my dream team.

I knew CA Jones. He said he was from Thousand Oaks. Didja change your name?