Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released!
02-22-2011, 04:50 AM
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released!
The files are zipped. Inside the Zipped files are PDFs.

If it's the PDFs that are giving you trouble you can download this for free.
http://get.adobe.com/reader/

If it's the unzipping you are having trouble with there are lots of options. I use Winrar.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2011, 10:52 PM
damn! impressive!
03-04-2011, 06:30 PM
(02-18-2011 05:34 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  I wonder if it would ever be feasible for FFP to set up a service where you submit digital copies of your own work and pay them to run off some quality copies and ship 'em to you...

The idea that I have is that they could easily make this possible...if they release the "digital" version of LNoE that I've heard tell of. An LNoE game for the PC, (or other formats,) could come with user friendly custom software for making your own playfields, characters, scenario's etc. Of course a format like that would have its limitations. Any custom scenarios would have to fit into some basic framework, where you could choose from a variety of options in terms of Scenario Search items, Win Conditions, etc. You could never beat a physical board game in terms of the limitless potential for customization. Still, it would make some basic customization options available for the masses that don't have the time/know-how/inclination to make their own stuff. On the other hand, a digital version would also REMOVE certain limitations too! For example, the board could be HUGE...or maybe even loop around if you wanted it to for some reason. I hope this happens someday.
03-18-2011, 11:56 PM
Wow....this looks absolutely amazing....I cant wait to fully check it out!

Organize before they Rise.

In the head and not the chest,
head shots are the very best.
03-23-2011, 04:26 PM
Awesome.
04-04-2011, 06:37 AM
Here are some pictures I took of SotUI being played at Gamestorm 13 in Vancouver WA over spring break

http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...2#pid17272

Lots of fun! It took 3.75 hours to play all 19 rounds, and even then the zombies didn't quite get victory... yeah, that means the humans won...
04-05-2011, 01:21 AM
Hey,

Thanks for trying it. That scenario is pretty lengthy, lol. I usually let the humans role for me as I move every zombie for the burning. It goes quicker that way. I'm sorry to hear those pesky humans won...but I hope you had a good time.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
04-11-2011, 08:44 AM
i can't believe the magnitude of incredibleness that this variant - nay expansion! - has achieved. truly remarkable..any thoughts of working for FFP directly?

also: what's this about an electronic PC version of LNOE?

..and everyone they kill gets up and kills..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-24-2011, 10:34 AM
it's great!!!
05-15-2011, 10:59 PM
I think i am going to head over to the craft store and start scoping out the best cardboard and cutting tools to put this together! Zombie17