Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released!
02-12-2011, 09:23 AM
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released!
(02-09-2011 12:38 AM)Onemangang Wrote:  
(02-06-2011 01:04 PM)Brichs Wrote:  Hey, if you guys want somebody to make this look good for you, you should have a look over on BGG: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/6235648#6235648
It was a nice offer but Jason FFP probably didn't liked the idea...the thread now says "Offer removes by request from Jason. Nothing to see here ;-) "

Ofcourse it's always still possible to contact the person who can make them personally, either on BGG or here...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2011, 12:11 AM
This looks great I can not wait to try it out
02-16-2011, 05:16 AM
it was taken down cause Jason asked it to be?

This letter is just to inform everyone about the recent movement of equipment that has happened during the precinct's rearrangement.The safe with four digit lock has been moved from the S.T.A.R.S. office on the second floor, to the eastern office on the first floor.
"2236"
Raccoon Police Liaison Dept.
02-16-2011, 06:17 AM
(02-16-2011 05:16 AM)shipper Wrote:  it was taken down cause Jason asked it to be?

Apparently so. Either due to infringements on FFP's properties, or Jason simply doesn't want people to do this publicly, or the person in question was charging for the service and therefore it becomes a breach of copyright.

(02-12-2011 09:23 AM)Aenea Wrote:  
(02-06-2011 01:04 PM)Brichs Wrote:  Hey, if you guys want somebody to make this look good for you, you should have a look over on BGG: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/6235648#6235648
It was a nice offer but Jason FFP probably didn't liked the idea...the thread now says "Offer removes by request from Jason. Nothing to see here ;-) "

Ofcourse it's always still possible to contact the person who can make them personally, either on BGG or here...

What FFP says goes for TZG as well. If Jason said no to this issue, then we do as well. So do not talk about how to subvert any rulings or requests made by FFP, it's staff, or the staff here a TZG. It's just rude, and really not good. As OD would say: It's a no, no.
02-16-2011, 06:11 PM
Wow this looks fantastic!!!
02-18-2011, 02:01 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2011 02:02 PM by Aenea.)
Gothicincarnation Wrote:
(02-12-2011 09:23 AM)Aenea Wrote:  

What FFP says goes for TZG as well. If Jason said no to this issue, then we do as well. So do not talk about how to subvert any rulings or requests made by FFP, it's staff, or the staff here a TZG. It's just rude, and really not good. As OD would say: It's a no, no.

I do find it odd though that they don't mind the expansion and people making it for themselves, but they do mind if someone else makes it for you???
02-18-2011, 05:21 PM
They mind if you PAY someone to make it for you. When money changes hands, that's the problem.
02-18-2011, 05:34 PM
(02-18-2011 05:21 PM)gavindowning Wrote:  They mind if you PAY someone to make it for you. When money changes hands, that's the problem.

I can totally understand that. I wonder if it would ever be feasible for FFP to set up a service where you submit digital copies of your own work and pay them to run off some quality copies and ship 'em to you, even using their card backs and what-not. Can't imagine how the logistics of that would go right now, but in my mighty dream land, it works just dandy. Zombie17
02-18-2011, 10:28 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2011 10:29 PM by deadrabbit.)
(02-18-2011 05:34 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  
(02-18-2011 05:21 PM)gavindowning Wrote:  They mind if you PAY someone to make it for you. When money changes hands, that's the problem.

I can totally understand that. I wonder if it would ever be feasible for FFP to set up a service where you submit digital copies of your own work and pay them to run off some quality copies and ship 'em to you, even using their card backs and what-not. Can't imagine how the logistics of that would go right now, but in my mighty dream land, it works just dandy. Zombie17

its possible but would be expensive and time consuming for them. manufacturing tons of copies is what keeps there the cost down. there are companys who have done similar things though, like battle foam, who will cut costume trays to fit your minis. so its possible, but we would have to fork over alot of cash, not saying i wouldnt be willing.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
02-22-2011, 04:46 AM
so i have tried to open and download the file for the expansion and it keeps telling me to find the program that made it, is there another way to open or download the files for this expansion so that i can check them out?

August 17th
We've been receiving a lot of local reports about strange monsters appearing at random throughout the city. This must be the work of Umbrella.