Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Things I've learned while playing LNOE
12-14-2012, 06:43 PM
RE: Things I've learned while playing LNOE
(12-13-2012 11:00 PM)MoonSylver Wrote:  Saying "This could be our last night on earth" to a chick during a zombie apocalypse will get you laid, guaranteed. Zombie03

Hey! Any Zombie Buff will tell you this is true!

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2012, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2012 09:09 PM by StayPuft.)
Despite likely having years of medical training, and being able to heal all sorts of random crap from the other survivors, a nurse is not capable of healing themselves at all.

;-)
Find all posts by this user
12-14-2012, 10:47 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2012 10:50 PM by MoonSylver.)
If you are a Priest, don't pray for divine intervention during a zombie pandemic unless absolutely necessary, otherwise you might die from praying too hard. Unless you have a hot Nurse with you. Then it's totally cool.
(12-13-2012 11:00 PM)MoonSylver Wrote:  Saying "This could be our last night on earth" to a chick during a zombie apocalypse will get you laid, guaranteed. Zombie03

(12-14-2012 02:07 AM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Really!!? Thanks! Althogh usually this ends up wit Heroes dying. Is it worth it? If they look like the LNoE ladies I gotta say II'd risk it!

(12-14-2012 06:43 PM)scarydk Wrote:  

Hey! Any Zombie Buff will tell you this is true!

Well, it works in LNOE so it MUST be true! If the dead start walking, I'm gonna try it anyway. Couldn't hurt (much). Zombie03
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
12-15-2012, 01:45 AM
When you are running around looking for stuff to help with survival, run away when you see a huge red X on the ground!!!
12-18-2012, 08:15 PM
- Zombies usually only pop up in certain common places.

- On a related note, if you blow up those common places, you can stop them from coming at all.
01-02-2013, 12:07 AM
Duct tape makes dynamite unstable
01-15-2013, 02:06 PM
People in Woodinvale really like red plaid shirts.
I've noticed that this has subconsciously affected me and my friend,
since after playing LNoE we both have got a red plaid shirt.

Baseball bat is highly effective against zombies
(specially if you're lucky with dice rolls).

Oddly enough a town with a garage only has 1 working car,
that no-one seems to have the keys to.
01-15-2013, 10:53 PM
(01-15-2013 02:06 PM)Vixx Wrote:  People in Woodinvale really like red plaid shirts.
I've noticed that this has subconsciously affected me and my friend,
since after playing LNoE we both have got a red plaid shirt.

Baseball bat is highly effective against zombies
(specially if you're lucky with dice rolls).

Oddly enough a town with a garage only has 1 working car,
that no-one seems to have the keys to.

Haha some good observations Vixx!
01-20-2013, 10:59 AM
(11-11-2009 07:44 PM)Overkill Wrote:  1. Sheriff Anderson is apparently related to Barnie Fife and has a nasty habit of walking around with only one bullet in his gun.

Oh, Sheriff Anderson. He is sort a running joke in our games. A friend of mine has the distinguished ability to pull him from the pile every time (much to his dismay.) If he isn't bickering with the others, missing his shots or forgetting to load ammo, he is finding himself being surrounded by mobs of zombies. I must say he seems to like bashing heads a lot in our games, and does it well. In the long run, he is spectacular at finding tons of stuff and breaking them all before they find a use.

Sheriff Anderson: The Man, The Law, The Natural One (off a D20)
01-20-2013, 08:45 PM
Towns affected by the zombie apocalypse never have roads in the town proper, only roads leading out of town, and only sometimes.

Football players with chainsaws are dicks...

Walls only hinder a living person's movement

Take that, you mealy-mouthed bastards!