Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Timber Peak Box Back Preview...
07-16-2012, 02:24 PM
RE: Timber Peak Box Back Preview...
(07-13-2012 06:57 PM)j0hnnn Wrote:  I may be going wrong in my bet here...

On a wild guess.

I think the zombie player would be able to play Secretly Bitten, that just lost a fight to a zombie and took a wound.
Each start of hero and zombie turn throw a dice on the roll of 1 the hero changes to zombie.

This sounds about like how i see it and if you rolled a certain number 1 or maybe 1-2 you would relinquish your hero to the zombie player.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2012, 02:30 PM
there are a lot of more creative ways to do it... however the more simple the best...

Dunno exactly how to work something like that... i wish it wasn't nothing too much elaborated...

A good measure for the power of a weapon is how cool it looks...
08-14-2012, 04:06 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2012 04:06 AM by Sharkey.)
For the "Secretly Bitten" card, my guess is that it's similar to "I Feel Kinda Strange" card. A zombie player would play it when a Hero takes a wound from a zombie. You've seen those characters in movies that hide a bite wound, this is basically what would be happening, the Hero would essentially be hiding the fact they were bitten. I'm guessing at the end of the Hero turn, that character must roll a die as long as the card is applied to them. If they roll 3+, they're fine. But if they roll 1 or 2 they're instantly turned into a Zombie Hero, which the Zombie team will have instant access to.
08-24-2012, 07:59 PM
I posted the card and its rules from the rulebook here for Secretly Bitten
08-24-2012, 08:31 PM
Thx anim8r...

nice rules can't wait to buy mine...

sadly... still short on money... almost wanting to give up on zombicide... i confess.

08-24-2012, 08:42 PM
I actually got all of my Zombicide stuff last week in the mail, I was a kickstarter backer. I haven't even taken it out of the plastic wrap yet to be honest. I opened Timber Peak though as soon as I got it inside my house LOL
08-24-2012, 09:25 PM
(08-24-2012 08:42 PM)Anim8r Wrote:  I actually got all of my Zombicide stuff last week in the mail, I was a kickstarter backer. I haven't even taken it out of the plastic wrap yet to be honest. I opened Timber Peak though as soon as I got it inside my house LOL

UGH, so jealous on both accounts! I really wish I backed Zombicide at the time, but Banner Saga and Wasteland 2 ate my money up at the time. Really kicking myself for all the cool stuff the $100 reward gave.Zombie24
08-24-2012, 10:08 PM
(08-24-2012 09:25 PM)Sharkey Wrote:  UGH, so jealous on both accounts! I really wish I backed Zombicide at the time, but Banner Saga and Wasteland 2 ate my money up at the time. Really kicking myself for all the cool stuff the $100 reward gave.Zombie24

That's the tier I pledged. It came with a TON of stuff. I backed Banner Saga also, along with a few other things. Didn't contribute to Wasteland myself though
08-25-2012, 03:03 AM
Lol backed the abomination pledge with almost all extras except for the minis... being a brazilian... it killed my budget... so SADLY no timber peak for a while...

09-06-2012, 05:34 AM
Mine should be delivered today! Gah! I need deck protectors!!

Even a king looks like a fool when answering nature's call.Watchmen02